The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from the UK!

Bradlad9

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Feb 15, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi there!

Coming from England please welcome me with open arms! I am only 21 and managed to stumble across this forum, which led to me getting the book. I love it!
My dad started his own company and he does okay, we live in a nice house, everything we need we can get etc. Bought me a car when i started working (i am currently paying this back). But after reading the book I know why he isn't currently retired and living the real life of luxury!
Needs = Sorted (was being approached in a previous job regarding product sold)
Entry = Sorted (skills required for bespoke products)
Control = Sorted 50/50 shareholder with long-term business partner. (Kind of brakes rule but it works)
Scale = Problem - can not sell a huge number due to the bespoke nature.
Time = Problem - the company cannot run without my dad or his business partner! It would take 4-5 people to do his job.

Hopefully i can make a good go of this (plan on starting as a sole trader in April) and pay back everything he has ever done for me and more! While also giving my lovely fiancee whatever she likes (within reason!). Without forgetting myself! The Nissan GTR is calling my name!

Thanks for reading!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...