The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from the slowlane

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

bigredball90

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 24, 2020
SC
HI, and let me just say I am so happy that I found this forum. Ive been quarantined for a week due to a possible exposure to Covid 19 (no symptoms!) and this forum has helped with the boredom. I decided at the beginning of the week learn more about real estate investing and try to find a side hustle that my wife and I can do. I currently work 4-10s so I have extra time to work on it during the week. We are definitely slowlaners following sort of a mustachian (savers) lifestyle. Fortunately that has set us up fairly well for this current crisis that we are dealing with. Weve been investing in the stock market and crypto market for a while now but I havnt been able to make myself take the risk on a realestate deal or side hustle. Im the main problem, I struggle with spending large amounts even if we can easily afford it. Weve decided to use this government incentive to start a side hustle of some kind with little or no cost to us. We dont "need" the money so were going to try and use it to make us money.
Our current plan is a glowforge desktop laser. Thanks to Lex DeVilles post for the idea! My wife and mom already have a very small craft hobby they do together. My mom crochets and my wife paints duck eggs and just started to macrame. I think a glowforge would add lots of options for them at the craft fairs they do plus making other things to sell online. I also have a family member that might have some business for me making him sports team memorabilia, he already has a license and designs approved just needs someone more reliable to make them for his shop. I believe this will be a great option that will cost us very little out of pocket and bring us some extra side income.
Anyways thats my current plan to get us started out of the slowlane into the fastlane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...