The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello From the Midwest!

Goldfels

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Oct 29, 2020
Hello Everyone! Name's Grayson. I'm currently a (broke-ish) student at a state college studying Electrical Engineering. I took quite a circuitous route to this forum. I've always been interested in solving problems (hence engineering and entrepreneurial interests) and came across James Jani's video on "the equation to wealth" (or some and such title). I saw both of MJ's books in the background of James' video and decided to go buy Unscripted (not realizing he wrote TMF first.) After continuous mentions of the forum within Unscripted (of which I'm about 70% through then I'm gonna re-read it to make sure I fully internalize all the concepts, then munch on TMF ), I finally decided to pull the trigger and start my entrepreneurial journey by making this introductory post.

I know MJ or some one else will probably be replying to that with an incessant amount of "ACTION-FAKER" or "THATS NOT A F*ck-THIS-MOMENT". And they'd be right. It's neither. This post is a commitment to myself to begin continuous engagement with Fastlane concepts and the surrounding community (process-principle) so that when I do encounter my FTM, my mind will have some of the tools it needs to be efficient in the journey down the Fastlane (reward from process-principle).

With all that said, I have a question for anyone reading this. The amount of content is huge within this forum. If you had to recommend one thread that I read (outside of MJ's introductory threads) what would it be?

Thanks! If anyone has any questions for me feel free to reply as I'll be watching this thread for a while. I also apologize for the parentheticals.

-Goldfels

P.S. MJ, thanks for opening my eyes on the compound interest scam and how to better use compound interest.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome!

The amount of content is huge within this forum. If you had to recommend one thread that I read (outside of MJ's introductory threads) what would it be?

Really depends on your situation.

If you read the GOLD and NOTABLE threads, that's an awesome start.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...