The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Tennessee!!!

AbbottMary

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Mar 19, 2013
Hey guys, just read the sticky on intros. Usually i'm the lurking type, but usually i'm also the not-making-any-money type either so i decided to make an intro post for myself!! I'm 21 and I think that the 4hww brought me here somehow. I just ordered the book, but i've reread the first 3 chapters 3 or 4 times already now. I'm a hyperactive person, and somehow i can't imagine wasting away not doing the things i want to do, or at the very least dictating when i work and where my money comes from!!! I'm extremely new to business however, and though i'm looking forward to the challenges ahead, I'm very very lost at the moment and could definitely use some help from you guys.

My business goals are modest, my most important commodity is my time. I am an obsessionist (its a real word now), and finding disposable time and income to fund my various hobbies sounds like the most perfect way to maximize fun, in addition to being a new obsession in itself! I THINK that what I want to do is work very very very hard on learning the web marketing process and hopefully automating that, however i'm so new to all this i don't really know what i'm talking about haha. Anyway i feel like i've written enough to be able to come back to this when i'm some hotshot business millionaire and laugh about when i was poor now, so ill end this post with a sincere thanks for the awesome forum, at the very least i've been inspired to learn more about business and marketing.
thanks for the awesome forum:)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AbbottMary

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Mar 19, 2013
Thanks!!! i'm kinda honored you would use your first post to welcome me:)

I'm gonna attempt to quell my desire to bombard this forum with the typical noobish questions and try to do all my learning from previously posts. But I would like to ask you if you have anythings you wish you had known before you had began to read the book that would help you out? Or any skills i should be learning/practicing, or just becoming aware of at this point. Thanks again:)

Bailey

Banned
Apr 22, 2013
Thanks!!! i'm kinda honored you would use your first post to welcome me:)

I'm gonna attempt to quell my desire to bombard this forum with the typical noobish questions and try to do all my learning from previously posts. But I would like to ask you if you have anythings you wish you had known before you had began to read the book that would help you out? Or any skills i should be learning/practicing, or just becoming aware of at this point. Thanks again:)

We are here to solve all your queries and doubts related to binary trading AbbottMarry.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

splok

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 20, 2012
Hi, I'm from that area myself. Sadly, I never ran into many entrepreneurial people there to connect with, which is the great thing about this place. :) There's a ton of fantastic info here, easily as valuable as the book itself, if not more so.

I usually lurk too, but I didn't want your only reply to be from a spambot hehe. (Don't be put off by it though, they're quite rare here and are usually dealt with very quickly.)

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
But I would like to ask you if you have anythings you wish you had known before you had began to read the book that would help you out? Or any skills i should be learning/practicing, or just becoming aware of at this point. Thanks again:)

I was a forum member long before the book was finished. However, what I would like to suggest is to learn about yourself.

Learn what real risk is to you vs what you were taught by society and your parents. What is risky and why?

Learn to overcome unreasonable and unfounded fear. Most people have a fear of the "what ifs?"

Learn to see your future. You can have the control to make your life what you want, but you have to take control.

Good luck

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...