The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Tanzania

Lusungu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jan 29, 2019
Hello everyone,
My name is Lusungu from Tanzania, East Africa. I am 32 years old, i work at a Technology University in Tanzania. i have read the Millionaire fastlane and i'm looking forward to read unscripted asap. This book has opened my eyes and inspired me so much. I've joined this forum to share my entrepreneurship story and hear from other entrepreneurs taking the fastlane road. i'm looking forward to hear and learn a lot from your experiences and hope mine will enlighten you as well.

Thanx in advance

Lusungu Wangilisasi

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lusungu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jan 29, 2019
Hello and welcome.

I plan on visiting Kenya here in the not too distant future - might even visit Tanzania if I get a chance :)

Enjoy your stay and good luck with your entrepreneurial journey.
Thanks! You are welcome!

Marius973

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jan 31, 2019
Hello everyone,
My name is Lusungu from Tanzania, East Africa. I am 32 years old, i work at a Technology University in Tanzania. i have read the Millionaire fastlane and i'm looking forward to read unscripted asap. This book has opened my eyes and inspired me so much. I've joined this forum to share my entrepreneurship story and hear from other entrepreneurs taking the fastlane road. i'm looking forward to hear and learn a lot from your experiences and hope mine will enlighten you as well.

Thanx in advance

Lusungu Wangilisasi
Hello, welcome me too I am new

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Hello and welcome.

I plan on visiting Kenya here in the not too distant future - might even visit Tanzania if I get a chance :)

Enjoy your stay and good luck with your entrepreneurial journey.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...