The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello from Tanzania

Lusungu

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jan 29, 2019
Hello everyone,
My name is Lusungu from Tanzania, East Africa. I am 32 years old, i work at a Technology University in Tanzania. i have read the Millionaire fastlane and i'm looking forward to read unscripted asap. This book has opened my eyes and inspired me so much. I've joined this forum to share my entrepreneurship story and hear from other entrepreneurs taking the fastlane road. i'm looking forward to hear and learn a lot from your experiences and hope mine will enlighten you as well.

Thanx in advance

Lusungu Wangilisasi

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

Marius973

New Contributor
Jan 31, 2019
Hello everyone,
My name is Lusungu from Tanzania, East Africa. I am 32 years old, i work at a Technology University in Tanzania. i have read the Millionaire fastlane and i'm looking forward to read unscripted asap. This book has opened my eyes and inspired me so much. I've joined this forum to share my entrepreneurship story and hear from other entrepreneurs taking the fastlane road. i'm looking forward to hear and learn a lot from your experiences and hope mine will enlighten you as well.

Thanx in advance

Lusungu Wangilisasi
Hello, welcome me too I am new

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 20, 2012
Hello and welcome.

I plan on visiting Kenya here in the not too distant future - might even visit Tanzania if I get a chance :)

Enjoy your stay and good luck with your entrepreneurial journey.

Lusungu

New Contributor
Jan 29, 2019
Hello and welcome.

I plan on visiting Kenya here in the not too distant future - might even visit Tanzania if I get a chance :)

Enjoy your stay and good luck with your entrepreneurial journey.
Thanks! You are welcome!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom