The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

hello from Springfield ,MO

Benjiben

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Sep 21, 2014
Springfield, MO
Hey fellow fastlaners!
I've been lurking in tff for awhile and also reading the millionaire fastlane in little increments and I'm finally done with the book! I've got to say that the book changed my view on alot of things like mindset, people in the slowlane and the slowlane mindset. I'm also inspired to post because of a Gold thread about buying and selling on craigslist by GrumpyCat.

Okay now for a proper introduction, My name is ben, I go to college here in US but I'm originally from Malaysia. I have no idea of what's going to happen after graduation and after reading this book, it got me fired up to be the driver of my life and not wait for something to happen to me.

Introductions aside, I'm wanting to find a good idea , something that I can grow into a money tree like MJ said in the book. I am not entirely sure of what that idea is going to be but it is along the lines of being a trade broker, coal broker or bringing some concept from 'Merica to home. I realize that when you get out of your home you tend to see the difference between home and the place you're at now. Like how amazon and E-bay dominates American online marketplace and back in Malaysia we only use a forum to sell/buy.

I will be reading other's post to learn more about this fastlane and I will contribute back into the community wherever I think I can. Also I hope to learn a lot from all of you in The fastlane forum!

Sorry for the bad English I hope it wasn't painful to read through my post!

-Ben

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Polarbeans

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Nov 18, 2014
My name is Benjamin Wong and I'm originally from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I'm currently in Springfield Missouri attending Missouri state University
Chinese Buffet (illegally)

I continue to be surprised at how casually people fling this type of information.

TFF ranks quite high in Google for certain keywords. Just be cautious of what information you spill out :)

Anyway, Ben, Welcome to the forum. I hope you will find a lot of valuable information and that we will be able to read about your journey! Go take action!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...