The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Southern California!

arobinson04

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 7, 2013
Hello all! I'm so glad that I found this forum. So so glad. I was actually listening to MJ do an interview on the Eventual Millionaire podcast, and he mentioned this forum.

I'm a younger guy, 22, and I know without a doubt that starting a business and amassing great wealth are two things that will happen in my life. I've toyed with different ideas, started a few (selling discounted movie tickets online, selling video math tutorials online, starting an in home math tutoring company, create niche websites) all in pursuit of finding one that sticks and provides me with the life I'm committed to having.

I know whatever venture I create, I would prefer for it to have a positive impact in peoples lives.

I'm also a full time student majoring in entrepreneurship and small business management. I'll be graduating in two years. (By that time I plan to have my own business in place so I don't have to work for someone else!)

I'm excited to become part of a community filled with like minded people who are taking action! I can't wait to get acquainted with you all, and learn as much as I can. :driving:

- Tony R.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FastNAwesome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 23, 2011
Welcome Tony! Best of luck on your path to fastlane.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...