The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Slovakia. Becoming more active

baguvix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Sep 9, 2018
Hey everybody, I am lurking quite a long time on TFF and I realized that I havent even introduce myself. So here it goes.

My name is Marian, I am 18 years old and I am from Slovakia. I like going to the gym and building PCs. Recently I overcame gaming addiction, I am happy because of that I have a lot of free time now. I used to procrastinate a lot too, but fear of regrets because of doing nothing eventually outweighted my procrastination. Currently I am trying to help my cousin with FB ads to get clients, he works in a small company (Total of 4 people), they program a smart homes. They want clients to come to them because most of clients now is only from referrals and they dont have a lot of them. The problem is, they dont look so serious about it to me, it takes them so long to do everything and communication is sluggish..

Anyways I want to become more active member here(not just lurk) and bring some value on the table. I love this community. I cant imagine where I would be without books and TFF!! Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Hi Marian,
Congratulations on beating your gaming addiction, not an easy accomplishment, they are evil insidious little things.

So, I went over some of your past posts & wondered how you're doing with your endeavours.

Sean's thread generated lots of interest & proponents of digital marketing seem to portray it as a panacea, easy to start & scale.
Even I downloaded his PDF to see what all the fuss is about.

What's the reality?

Don't spare us any details, even today people are considering this venture.

What's your advice to them?

@Sean Marshall Thanks a ton! You are such a value bomber! I really appreciate all of this information. Today is my day 1. Hustlin hard from the morning. As I am from Slovakia, I will be networking online.
I started today digital marketing agency and already done a lot of tasks. Thanks for the great tip @458

It's almost a year since these posts, it's:

Time for an accountability check.

D

Deleted78083

Hey buddy,

Welcome to the forum!! Congrats on overcoming gaming addiction, I am sure you could help a lot of people and create a lot of values with you PC building skills.

Love Slovakia btw, super underrated country.

Best!

Monfi

ysysgwhw

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
May 1, 2020
South Africa
I like ... building PCs.
Hey! I'm new too. Would you please elaborate on this point - like do you physically build computer hardware from scratch or??
I've been learning programming languages and enjoying it as the foundation of my intended career in the Tech [and Finance] sectors so i'm interested in finding out about your Computer-related passion

baguvix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Sep 9, 2018
What's the reality?
It's almost a year since these posts

What's your advice to them?
The reality is, back then I havent done anything. I was not mature and I was full of bullshit. I was thinking that I was working by making plans or some other action fakes.
My humble advice is: Get your mindset right in the first place

If you are wondering what I am doing right now, I am doing a side hustle: creating fb campaigns and promotional videos to a small smart home company. I am not making big money from this, but I am learning something much more valuable.
Skills
So far I learned: fb ads, video editing, better communication, right now I am learning copy - Day 4 on Lex Thread!

baguvix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Sep 9, 2018
Hey! I'm new too. Would you please elaborate on this point - like do you physically build computer hardware from scratch or??
Welcome!

I don't create pc parts from scratch.

I mean building like, I order all needed parts to build a PC (cpu, gpu, mobo, ram, psu, storage, case, cooling) and I will put it together.

It is more like a hobby, you can check out a few youtube videos and I am sure you can make it too! Just learn a little about parts, you want them to be compatible.

baguvix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Sep 9, 2018
Hey buddy,

Welcome to the forum!! Congrats on overcoming gaming addiction, I am sure you could help a lot of people and create a lot of values with you PC building skills.

Love Slovakia btw, super underrated country.

Best!

Monfi
Hi Monfi,

Thank you!

Slovakia is pretty underrated! Have you been in High Tatras? If not, give a chance to a nice hike!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...