The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Pure Michigan

MysticalSZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
May 31, 2013
Hello everyone,

I just happened to find this amazing forum while I was frantically searching for ways to earn from home.I dont knw if there are any other people like me on this forum, cuz this place seems to be full of extremely intelligent entrepreneurs .

My reason for joining this fastlane forum is obvious. I badly need to make some money in the fastlane.
I am not the typical member . I was going thru a couple of threads and everyone was talking in such technical terms.It literally went above my head.However, I have been trying and trying and trying to find a string of hope, someway I could learnt he tricks of the trade, SOMEONE who could teach me without lulling me into a spam.....

I am unemployed at the moment and I stay at home with my 2 month old baby. My life has taken a turn for the worst in the past 7-8 months . All my dreams my hopes all shattered due to this one man I used to love and call my husband. I have gone thru an extremely difficult pregnancy with 6 mnths of complete bed rest and it was during that time, my husband just left me alone, he moved out to another apartment. I gave birth to my first born angel all alone. I dont even have my parents living in the United States so with no help.

During the past 3 months he has been paying for my apartment and food , and thats about it. And now he's been constantly threatening me and belittling me since those 3 mnths that I better earn myself or he will snatch my baby away from me.
I would die if that happens. I have been trying so hard, to land some kind of home based job or any job instead of resting and trying t heal my body, but it's all been a dead end.I have just 9 dollars in my account and with that money I cant even do anything.

I have been constantly searching on the web for these income kits and although the ads seems sooo lucrative and very tempting but I know they are all scams. Moreover I dont even have 50 bucks to buy the kits :p

I dont have any prior work experience in the U.S too and that is a major negative for me. By education I am a medical doctor and a Masters in Public Health from U.K but to be able to find an internship in the U.S I need to pass some exams and I dont even have the money for that.

So for the time being the internet seemed my only option. Havent had any luck here aswell. I am just hoping that thru these forums I can learn and gain some knowledge about doing business on the internet. I dont know how that will materialize but I just have to find a way. By the end of this month I need to be able to make some money other wise me and my baby would be homeless and I would not be able to by an air ticket so I can attend the wedding of the ONLY brother I have.

My parents , my entire family who are my rock and well wishers are so worried that it pains me physically just to see them worried about me.

:) I am sorry for being such a looser on this forum. I know that everyone else introduces themselves in such a positive way and talk about their achievements and this and that. Unfortunately I have none :(

I hope y'all can guide me .

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Hello and welcome, I feel sorry for you about your current situation, it must be very tough.

Unfortunately Im not sure I can help you much but I will try my best.

In my opinion in order to make a lot of money online you either need 1 of two things, 1. Lots of time to learn a skill or 2. Money

It seems you have no money to invest in ways to speed up the process. You also dont seem to have a ton of time to make this happen, if this is accurate I do not believe making money on the internet is the way you should go.

If you do have time there are tons of options for you. You seem to have pretty good english skills, I would suggest signing up for sites like odesk and elance and offer article writing services. You could also proofread and edit articles and other documents. You can also use Fiverr to offer your writing services and if you are creative maybe you could create logo's for individuals. these will all earn you money slowly and consistently.

Elance, Odesk and Fiverr are your best options in my opinion.

Maybe someone else can chime in with other options.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
What city do you live in? I live in Michigan.... maybe I can connect you with that can help as well.

So you need money desperately... are there any State programs to help you temporarily while you look for ways to earn?

You will read a lot about 'what do you have to offer' on this forum. You're a Doctor ! I'd say you have a lot to offer. Sounds like you need a plan. What do you needed to do to work as a doctor ?

Let's work on getting you a plan.

MysticalSZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
May 31, 2013
First thing that comes to mind for me is setup a web MD system. Work out of Michigan talk with peeps from Europe.

Hey Wimtbimtb,

Thanks for posting Whats a web MD system. I certainly have a couple of med friends in UK. Tell me about it and I will try to work on it as soon as I can.

MysticalSZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
May 31, 2013
What city do you live in? I live in Michigan.... maybe I can connect you with that can help as well.

So you need money desperately... are there any State programs to help you temporarily while you look for ways to earn?

You will read a lot about 'what do you have to offer' on this forum. You're a Doctor ! I'd say you have a lot to offer. Sounds like you need a plan. What do you needed to do to work as a doctor ?

Let's work on getting you a plan.

Hey,

I am so happy to get such positive replies from you guys. Thanks for saying that I have a lot to offer:) I really hope that day comes soon. To be able to apply for a license as a dr. I need to pass a few exams and for that I should be taking a freakin expensive Kaplan course, which is like 3000$ so as soon I have that money I am enrolling myself in that programme :)

I am not aware of any state programmes that could help. I guess I dont come in that category.

MysticalSZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
May 31, 2013
Hello and welcome, I feel sorry for you about your current situation, it must be very tough.

Unfortunately Im not sure I can help you much but I will try my best.

In my opinion in order to make a lot of money online you either need 1 of two things, 1. Lots of time to learn a skill or 2. Money

It seems you have no money to invest in ways to speed up the process. You also dont seem to have a ton of time to make this happen, if this is accurate I do not believe making money on the internet is the way you should go.

If you do have time there are tons of options for you. You seem to have pretty good english skills, I would suggest signing up for sites like odesk and elance and offer article writing services. You could also proofread and edit articles and other documents. You can also use Fiverr to offer your writing services and if you are creative maybe you could create logo's for individuals. these will all earn you money slowly and consistently.

Elance, Odesk and Fiverr are your best options in my opinion.

Maybe someone else can chime in with other options.

Hey 1step

Thanks for the reply. I fosure dont have the money but TIME I am ready to invest to the max of my ability. I have been trying to get hold of these online Data entry and article writing or even research jobs, even Medical transcription but havent heard back from a single one of em. It's funny why someone wouldnt want to give a dr. a Medical transcribing job just because I dont have that 6 months of diploma.

And as for writing jobs, I have applied to Quicktate, Writers search group, and Speak write. Most of their websites state that for a writers job they need someone with a journalism degree or someone who is a qualified typist. Hahaha so no luck there too.

And I keep searching the net for some Medical research jobs because thats what my Masters degree is, frustratingly I cant seem to find any. I know these online jobs pay the minimum per hr, but honestly at this point even 10-12 $ per hr is A.O.K for me.

I am just now going to look at Elance, Odesk and Fiverr

Wimtbimtb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Dec 14, 2008
South East Michigan
Web MD is the future IMHO you use a web cam to see & talk to Pt's. You could see someone from Europe treat them and ask what ever questions you have. From you're home in Michigan. Not sure if you have a Lic as a MD in Europe or how the laws work over that way.
What area of Michigan do you live now?

yahdmon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
May 3, 2012
I live in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
MysticalSZ, I am really, really, really, sorry to hear of your plight on one hand.
On the other hand however, I am not at all sorry (not to be harsh here) for you because I know that this is how life differentiates between those whom will be the haves versus whom will be the have-nots. It is not an easy thing, not even in the least, that you have found yourself in but one thing is sure, you will be a much better YOU after you have come out of this thing if you do not give up and keep moving forward.

Understand this: it did not come to destroy you.

Also, know that the person who has walked out on you is "probably" just not able to see you for your true worth. I say probably because there are a few who can not only see a person's true worth but also can see that they do not fit with that person's future and are able to make the hard choice of walking away because they are unselfish, as opposed to being selfish. In other words, they leave because it is best for you -- though not for them.

With that said, know that you have worth and if you keep moving forward you will see the reason why you are found in this mess and depending on your spiritual consciousness, be able to say thanks or say that it was a perfect thing that had happen to you.

Now, however, you need to focus on you.

You need to buildup your confidence, restore your strength and hunker down for the long run. Above all know that this thing in your personal life will not change overnight. It is possible but unlikely, so in the mean time you need to identify exactly where you are, what you need for today and then begin to look into what you need for tomorrow. Contrary to what many preach, wealth does not occur overnight so get ready for a long process... also, if you have not read the book where all this began then by all means do so. If you can and dare, then read THE BOOK first then TFM.

Whatever you do -- never give up moving forward. Help is here for you.

Help will come but it will-not/does-not come as many perceive. It does not come as one waits on a bus or cab. It moves towards you on a diagonal path and so if you are where you are today, a month from now, you will miss it.

Hello everyone,

I just happened to find this amazing forum while I was frantically searching for ways to earn from home.I dont knw if there are any other people like me on this forum, cuz this place seems to be full of extremely intelligent entrepreneurs .

My reason for joining this fastlane forum is obvious. I badly need to make some money in the fastlane.
I am not the typical member . I was going thru a couple of threads and everyone was talking in such technical terms.It literally went above my head.However, I have been trying and trying and trying to find a string of hope, someway I could learnt he tricks of the trade, SOMEONE who could teach me without lulling me into a spam.....

I am unemployed at the moment and I stay at home with my 2 month old baby. My life has taken a turn for the worst in the past 7-8 months . All my dreams my hopes all shattered due to this one man I used to love and call my husband. I have gone thru an extremely difficult pregnancy with 6 mnths of complete bed rest and it was during that time, my husband just left me alone, he moved out to another apartment. I gave birth to my first born angel all alone. I dont even have my parents living in the United States so with no help.

During the past 3 months he has been paying for my apartment and food , and thats about it. And now he's been constantly threatening me and belittling me since those 3 mnths that I better earn myself or he will snatch my baby away from me.
I would die if that happens. I have been trying so hard, to land some kind of home based job or any job instead of resting and trying t heal my body, but it's all been a dead end.I have just 9 dollars in my account and with that money I cant even do anything.

I have been constantly searching on the web for these income kits and although the ads seems sooo lucrative and very tempting but I know they are all scams. Moreover I dont even have 50 bucks to buy the kits :p

I dont have any prior work experience in the U.S too and that is a major negative for me. By education I am a medical doctor and a Masters in Public Health from U.K but to be able to find an internship in the U.S I need to pass some exams and I dont even have the money for that.

So for the time being the internet seemed my only option. Havent had any luck here aswell. I am just hoping that thru these forums I can learn and gain some knowledge about doing business on the internet. I dont know how that will materialize but I just have to find a way. By the end of this month I need to be able to make some money other wise me and my baby would be homeless and I would not be able to by an air ticket so I can attend the wedding of the ONLY brother I have.

My parents , my entire family who are my rock and well wishers are so worried that it pains me physically just to see them worried about me.

:) I am sorry for being such a looser on this forum. I know that everyone else introduces themselves in such a positive way and talk about their achievements and this and that. Unfortunately I have none :(

I hope y'all can guide me .

MysticalSZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
May 31, 2013
That sounds very interesting& yes I have heard of something like this before. But I guess such a process is still in the works because of medical license issues.

MysticalSZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
May 31, 2013
MysticalSZ, .

Understand this: it did not come to destroy you.

Also, know that the person who has walked out on you is "probably" just not able to see you for your true worth. I say probably because there are a few who can not only see a person's true worth but also can see that they do not fit with that person's future and are able to make the hard choice of walking away because they are unselfish, as opposed to being selfish. In other words, they leave because it is best for you -- though not for them.

Whatever you do -- never give up moving forward. Help is here

Yahdmon, I can't thank you enuff for such motivating and sweet words for me.

I will keep my head focused now instead of frantically going around in circles. I believe from my First post in the Intro people here probably think that I am looking for money, to become as rich as everyone else. Honestly that is not even 1% true. All I am looking for is some help in finding a direction in my life. Some help for providing me with the knowledge of this big bad world, Some help in getting my mind focused and finding a solution myself for my problems. And of course I do need money to be able to provide the basic necessities for my baby and me.

So for now I am looking for some online jobs . I have also applied in a pharmaceutical company, but I did not make it because they as usual needed someone with 10 plus yr experience. Hahaha I finished my Uni degree in 2010 so it's only been 2 years for me.
But fingers crossed. I just hope to find one soon :)

Cheers for now

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...