The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello From Pennsylvania!

Mark396

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 2, 2013
Hey fastlaners and slowlaners,

I'm Mark and I'm currently 17 years old. So far my only ventures have been slowlane but required for my pursuit. I started my first business of landscaping around 13 years old. I was fortunate enough to be able to borrow the expensive equipment form my father. From then until last year, I made saved some very nice money from having no equiptment payments. I noticed that my quality was lacking compared to the other professional landscapers in the area. The mower I was using was 13 years old and hurting. However, it got the job done and I made a pretty penny. Last year, I bought a lightly used commercial for a bit less than 10k. The quality and efficiency improvement was worth every cent. I also bought my own truck, weed wacker, blower and not long before the mower. I was able to pay cash for all those from my previous years of work. This improvment has helping me gain new customers and and exceed my past client's epectations. Currently I mow 10 residential lawns a week during the summer months. Of course I am working around my school schedule witch is starting to restrict my business ventures / research. I bring in a very nice pay for working most if not all my weekends. I have skills in solidworks (3d modeling of parts) and manufacturing of metal parts. Both of which will serve me in idea/invention creations. Right now I am trying to focus my attention on mainly ecommerce. It seems as if I have only scratched the surface of that to learn. Thankfully, school is done for the summer so I have some more time available. I also have a 72 nova I am restoring if there is any car guys out there...

I have been lurking this site for a while and decided it was about time to start contributing.

Mark

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

johnp

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 29, 2011
Philly

Mark396

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 2, 2013
Nice, I'm up in Bucks County. Not too far from you. What kind of business are you in?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...