The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Hello from North America

Thanks

PARKED
Jan 27, 2008
Hello All,

This seems to be a great site! In terms of assisting others, most of my experience is in retail mgmt. I have climbed the proverbial ladder from stocker to Regional VP...and resigned! I also run an online rare bookstore. My location is presently FLA. My family sold
off all our property, bought an RV, and now we are on the road full time. Our intention is to give my son the most awesome field trip ever! So, we have stopped off to visit ext. family and raise some spending cash for the summer. It is interesting interviewing for jobs that one is over-qualified for. Any ideas for parttime jobs that pay well for someone with a lot of mgmt experience would be so appreciated! Please let me know if I can answer any questions concerning my line of experience. Thanks

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Since this board is targeted toward business, you probably won't get any advice whereas to find "parttime jobs that pay well". The last thing this place is about is finding a job. Welcome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom