The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

hello from NJ/NY state

Otter

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 28, 2007
I have been lurking for about 2 months and have not had a reason till post till now.
I am a small bussines owner(Deli),plus a seasonal wholesale distribution in New Jersey,my wife I also own small vacation rental colony in New York state.
well any way i am about to go under contact to sell the Deli,yes I feel like I am getting out of jail,but now what?
I have been in this Deli bussiness in different locales for 15 years,now I am looking for something different to do, figure you guys can give me some suggestions.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Welcome and good luck with the sale. Had you ever thought about getting big enough to sell franchises to your deli? Did you ever get enough business where you could step back and let it run without your day to day input? Glad you made it and I hope everything works out for you.:cheers:

Greg

Otter

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 28, 2007
I have given some thought to franchising and to be honest i do not have the passion for this or any food business to go that large.(on this deal I was a bottom fisher and got A great deal).As far as taking a step back and letting some one else run it,if this deal falls apart I have a manger ready to take over.So in any event I will be out of day to day operations in a month or so.
Now I should be able to grow my wholesale bussines and enjoy my vacation rental bussines

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the board. I can tell you the need for NY/Chicago style delis in the Southwest / West is HUGE!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Otter

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 28, 2007
Welcome to the board. I can tell you the need for NY/Chicago style delis in the Southwest / West is HUGE!
Hey thanks for the market research,but my Buyer is at the bank as I type this and I am keeping my fingers crossed I will be out of the food bussiness with in a month.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...