The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from New Jersey!!

Chazmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
May 23, 2013
USA
Hello All,

I'm currently finishing the Millionaire Fastlane Book and I am totally floored! It's instantly in my top 5 of all time and I'm only about 85% done. I've been realizing lately that I need faster ideas to achieve my goals and that's what led me to the book on Amazon, and that's how I found the forum.

Long story short: I'm 36, I got started on the entreprenurial path in my early 20's in the form of rental real estate. This was during the early 2000's. I "bought" (read: borrowed every cent) a package deal of houses in a rough area and swiftly began recieving my beating from the school of hard knocks! That 1st attemp at owning a business ended in "failure" but exposed me to what I would need to know if I wanted to be a real estate investor. It exposed my weaknesses. I eventually realized that that experience showed me exactly what I lacked, so it really was a gift in disguise. If I turned those weaknesses into strengths then I stack the odds in my favor for success next time. Also, I've also owned other small ventures along the way and have learned from each one.

Since that time I've devoted myself to becoming a better business-person / investor / landlord, and today my wife and I own a smaller number of rentals but they all run smoothly. We are totally committed to retiring as quickly as we possibly can and that's one of the reasons I'm looking to speed up my ideas.

That's pretty much it for my intro!! Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yankee427

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jan 17, 2011
NJ
Welcome fellow New Jerseyan! I can probably imagine what the rough area might be if it was NJ where you started.

Speaking of Real Estate, it would've been nice if someone purchased real estate in a place like Hoboken, NJ and kept onto it from the 70's until today. That would certainly be a fastlane return of about 1000%.

Chazmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
May 23, 2013
USA
Welcome fellow New Jerseyan! I can probably imagine what the rough area might be if it was NJ where you started.

Speaking of Real Estate, it would've been nice if someone purchased real estate in a place like Hoboken, NJ and kept onto it from the 70's until today. That would certainly be a fastlane return of about 1000%.

Yes! That would have been a lovely move to buy up some of Hoboken! Can only hope that areas become that in demand.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...