The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from my room!

elipajo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi,

My name is Eli (short for Elias) and I'm 18 from London.
I believe I'm capable of a lot and am full of potential but I have no idea what I want to do in life.
Literally no clue. I got good grades in school despite not working for it, and I dropped out of Sixth Form twice as I didn't see any point. School just isn't for me. That's the thing though, I love studying, but it has to be something that I'm interested in.

I've been reading the forums and I've seen posts such as "What would you tell your 25 year old self" and it has made me realise that I have no time to waste. I'm frantically searching for answers and this forum is the first step in my future.

People always said "you should build a career, stick with one job and all that matters is that you're making money". I don't deny how valuable money is but the point of money is happiness right? To buy things, have security and be safe. Pay for new experiences and live a full life. But is it wrong if I want to do everything? I want to learn many trades and my version of living life to the fullest is to experience as many positives as possible. I wouldn't mind staying in 1 job and building a career but it has to be the right one for me.

I'd love to hear about anyone else's experiences and also if anybody does any kind of mentoring that would be awesome!

Nice to meet you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...