The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Michigan.

K.Y.

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 4, 2013
  • 23 year old college grad wantrepreneur.
  • Biggest success thus far is going from 260lbs to 170lbs in a couple years.
  • I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to success. My brain feels like it's in a mental war against negative thoughts.
  • Action faker for years. Yes I bought the business cards.
  • Absolutely sick and disgusted of how I'm living and how I feel. I'm living in fear.
  • I need to buy my parents a house. They have lived in an apartment their entire life. This is my number one priority in my life right now.

Is it possible to change your life over night? Yes. I believe so if it's triggered by an emotional event so strong that you must change.

I'm pretty freaking disgusted with myself right now so that's a good start.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TurboTT

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
May 22, 2013
Welcome Eddie,

Stay positive and dont let the frustration get the best of you. You can for sure turn it all around with some hard work and motivation. You have already succeeded by getting healthy. If you can do that you can do anything.

Im from Flushing up near Flint.

K.Y.

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 4, 2013
Welcome Eddie,

Stay positive and dont let the frustration get the best of you. You can for sure turn it all around with some hard work and motivation. You have already succeeded by getting healthy. If you can do that you can do anything.

Im from Flushing up near Flint.

Thanks for the encouraging words TurboTT!

I'm in metro detroit so not too far from you.

p.s. my name isn't actually eddie. Eddie Morra is the main character in the movie limitless :)

Vitalus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 20, 2013
Thanks for the encouraging words TurboTT!

I'm in metro detroit so not too far from you.

p.s. my name isn't actually eddie. Eddie Morra is the main character in the movie limitless :)

I am originally from Holt Michigan, I'm sitting here thinking "I know that name! I must know this guy!". I just re-watched limitless a few weeks ago haha.

K.Y.

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 4, 2013
I am originally from Holt Michigan, I'm sitting here thinking "I know that name! I must know this guy!". I just re-watched limitless a few weeks ago haha.

Where are you located now? Still in Michigan?

I like to get into "limitless" state by listening to this Limitless Soundtrack - Happy Pills - YouTube

I think a saw a post in another michigan thread talking about a meet up. I'm going to organize it if no one else does.

psaco131

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Mar 16, 2012
Peru
is there a meetup set up somewhere with info on the meet up?

Welcome to the site.

There are a bunch of meetups in Michigan, especially where I'm at. Go to Meetup.com and enter your city.

If you guys happen to set a group up, count me in.

Wimtbimtb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Dec 14, 2008
South East Michigan
Yes we have made plans to have a meet up in Brighton sometime in July. We are looking to set a date ALL FEEDBACK is welcome on which day /night weekday or weekend

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Wimtbimtb....weekend for me...
Welcome Eddie....funny dialog between you guys. Look at my pic...I was 120 Lbs in high school. I'm 225 now. If you and I can do what we did, then we've already proven we can do what we set our minds on.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...