The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from London, UK

tris179

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 26, 2015
Hi

I am Tristan from London, UK.

Just came across the website a couple of weeks ago after looking for something else quite unrelated.

I was instantly intrigued by the concept of TMF that I bought the book. Wow. After 2 weeks of solid reading I am convienced it has to be the way forward.

I've always been highly motivated and work in Information Technology. Over the last few years been churning out IT Certifications which I have enjoyed doing, Learning new technologies etc. Few months ago where I felt like I starting to go round in circles to stay certified but with little to reward or benefits. I feel I have reached the glass ceiling with what I can do and was inspired when I happened to stubble across this site.

My journey has just begun, I am looking at attending some startup groups in the next couple of weeks to get a feel with what is going on and doing some research on possible ways forward.

Looking forward to getting stuck in and getting to know some of you guys.

Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Welcome Tristan.

Smart move becoming an INSIDERS already!

Check out the Gold threads - this is a good one to start with: www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/absolute-beginners-guide-to-tmf-tflf.54998

Back in the day I was an IT contractor in London. I never bothered with certifications. Whenever they asked in an interview if I was certified I always said that I figured I'd do it between contracts, but I just never seemed to be between contracts. They were more concerned that I could do the job than what paperwork I had to my name.

Last edited by a moderator:

Even Steven

tumbling down the learning curve
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Nov 7, 2014
Welcome to TFF, Tristan. This is a great group and a wealthy source of information. Best of luck as you move forward.

Fenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Apr 16, 2014
Hey Tristan, welcome.

Good to see another Londoner in here.

Do your best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tris179

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 26, 2015
Thank you all for welcome messages...... :)

Welcome Tristan.

Smart move becoming an INSIDERS already!

Check out the Gold threads - this is a good one to start with: www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/absolute-beginners-guide-to-tmf-tflf.54998

Back in the day I was an IT contractor in London. I never bothered with certifications. Whenever they asked in an interview if I was certified I always said that I figured I'd do it between contracts, but I just never seemed to be between contracts. They were more concerned that I could do the job than what paperwork I had to my name.

Yes I agree Andy... Sadly , I quite enjoyed doing them.... Onto more productive things now though ;) Something with a higher RTI

Hey Tristan, welcome.

Good to see another Londoner in here.

Do your best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Fenix, have you seen many Londoner's around here?

Fenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Apr 16, 2014
I've even met some of them in August, but I don't know how many we are in the forum.

Anyway we can always take a coffe and see how we can help each other to reach our business goals, can't we?

As I wrote in this thread:

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...er-media-consumption.58828/page-2#post-443742

building a big and strong business network is a valuable asset, to enhance your reputation as a reliable problem solver and to find others that help to solve your problems, for example.

Enjoy your ride, man, while you stay around here ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...