The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Italy!

ChrisPec

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 1, 2020
Hi everyone,
I'm Christian, I come from Italy and I'm 21 (almost 22 actually).
Currently I am reading TMFL and I want to follow the rules and instructions of MJ. I am also going to University for a Master's Degree and currently I am studying International Business, because I am learning a lot in terms of corporate finance, accounting and other elements that I think can be useful in an entrepreneur life.
From this forum I really hope we connect and we can help each other to get rich really quick, hopefully you guys with much more experience will cooperate.
I am studying and I don't think to be ready to start to work, because I don't think I have any specific skill to sell but trying to learn.
Sorry for my English if is not perfect but as said before it's not my native language.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

afrankmore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2020
Central California
Hi everyone,
I'm Christian, I come from Italy and I'm 21 (almost 22 actually).
Currently I am reading TMFL and I want to follow the rules and instructions of MJ. I am also going to University for a Master's Degree and currently I am studying International Business, because I am learning a lot in terms of corporate finance, accounting and other elements that I think can be useful in an entrepreneur life.
From this forum I really hope we connect and we can help each other to get rich really quick, hopefully you guys with much more experience will cooperate.
I am studying and I don't think to be ready to start to work, because I don't think I have any specific skill to sell but trying to learn.
Sorry for my English if is not perfect but as said before it's not my native language.
Welcome!! So first thing, what part of Italy are you from? Second thing is, keep doing what you're doing.. If you have questions along the way in regards to what your read, or anything related to this way of life feel free to reach out.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...