The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, from India

Donzay Stone

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 25, 2019
Welcome Aboard! Do read the book and introduce yourself more clearly.

Hi BlackMagician

My name is Dhaval Patel , im 27 year old. education is collage drop out so you can say 12th pass ( High School ), from india, ocupation still dont know i change too many work like my 1st job is courior boy , 2ns job is in stock broker office , third job in local IT company where i do job without salary so i can learn HTML and bunch of new thing , and now im doing SEO and Marketing , and still not clear with my life that what i want to do, one thing i have clear in my mind that i want live rich life and become rich.

so yeah lets began.

Donzay Stone

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 25, 2019
Hello ,

my name is Dhaval From india , well i read rich dad poor dad and today i just got the millionaire Fastlane , many people are recomanded this book so i decide to buy this book , so yeah lets see what i can take from this book in my life.

cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Donzay Stone

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 25, 2019
I read 3 part and whatever auther write about sidewalker that all things i follow some how , :/ after read those 3 part i started to hate my self,

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...