The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello from India

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Impressive M

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Nov 22, 2015
India
Hello Everybody,

My Name is Mohit and i am about 2 hours away from finishing THE BOOK. I won't say, i was a slow laner before i read this book but there were definitely some flaws in my money making strategy that wouldn't qualify me as a fast laner. Having said that, i am so excited to switch gears and see how things change for me in the coming few weeks & months. I honestly feel this book will change my & my families life for good. Few years from now, if some one asks me 'What has changed after i read the book for the first time?' I know right now, here is what my answer will be.... "I always knew i was going to make millions of dollars, but have read 'the millionaire fastlane ' just made sure i made those millions while i was very young".

Business wise, i am in call center/outsourcing industry and our company does telesales, collections & customer support for US based companies (we are launching Australia & UK soon). I also am involved in commercial real estate and plan to grow that portfolio here in India.

I visit California few times a year and plan on starting real estate investing very soon in the US and will keep the thread posted with progress.

Personal life is pretty amazing, 28, married, got a kid coming up in next couple of weeks (Very excited) and have had traveled few countries. I am golfer and a philatelist since the age of 5 or so. Wife is a doctor!

Looking forward to know you guys all and share my success story

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
May 27, 2015
Germany
Welcome to the forum! Seems like you're already on a good way, keep going!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Cool - glad to have you. And yes it should help a lot. When you are in the new group just post...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hey everyone, I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom