The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from India

Impressive M

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Nov 22, 2015
India
Hello Everybody,

My Name is Mohit and i am about 2 hours away from finishing THE BOOK. I won't say, i was a slow laner before i read this book but there were definitely some flaws in my money making strategy that wouldn't qualify me as a fast laner. Having said that, i am so excited to switch gears and see how things change for me in the coming few weeks & months. I honestly feel this book will change my & my families life for good. Few years from now, if some one asks me 'What has changed after i read the book for the first time?' I know right now, here is what my answer will be.... "I always knew i was going to make millions of dollars, but have read 'the millionaire fastlane ' just made sure i made those millions while i was very young".

Business wise, i am in call center/outsourcing industry and our company does telesales, collections & customer support for US based companies (we are launching Australia & UK soon). I also am involved in commercial real estate and plan to grow that portfolio here in India.

I visit California few times a year and plan on starting real estate investing very soon in the US and will keep the thread posted with progress.

Personal life is pretty amazing, 28, married, got a kid coming up in next couple of weeks (Very excited) and have had traveled few countries. I am golfer and a philatelist since the age of 5 or so. Wife is a doctor!

Looking forward to know you guys all and share my success story

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Welcome to the forum! Seems like you're already on a good way, keep going!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...