The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from France ! New futur Fastlaner

G2TS-Man

Inventor / Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 13, 2016
Somewhere in FRANCE
Hi everyone !!! First excuse me for my english language... i'm try to do my best. I'm so happy to find a real entrepreneur forum. For what ? In France there is no entrepreneur forum.... oh... yes. Maybe it exist 1 or 2, but they only talk about administrative and creation bla bla bla.... no one talk about Idea, development, or the most important: spirit and lifestyle !!!

Let me introduce me:
I'm Julien, 24 yrs old and I live in France. I'm reader of the book of MJ.
I was not really good at scool and college, and I often was a kid who don't have many friend... I always feeling myself so different... my parents was reals slowlaners (don't take any risks, keep your job, economize cents by cents and work so harder for a minimum salary month...that's suck... there are stressed every day and never open there eyes that they can be freeeeeee !!!!!!!!
At the age of 18, I have a declick and realise trough differents reading that is possible to be free and rich without only win loto or something like this.... I a had a commercial job in a society, classic 9 to 5 from monday to friday..... Additional to my classic job, I created 2 auto-entreprises (I don't know if you have it in USA, it's a simplified format for create micro-society....) so at this period I worked every evening and weekend in my room to sell phone accessories and motorbike parts on internet... :). At the age of 20, I stoped it all and quit what they call my "security job" too.... In 2014, I created a new independant activity, i worked on a desk in my loft, and was a Real Estates sales-man..... but It during 1 year, the market of real estate agent in the little town I lived was satured and even if i practised a low cost fees mentality for my customer, it won't work..... relax it was just a failure and I will be back I sayed in my head... BUT.... it happened.... since January 2015. I returned to different commercial job employee and fall...i'm not really proud of it but I'd like to stay real with my story... I became an alcoolic every day, at work and at home.. my beautiful girlfriend (6years relation) saw it and our relationship gone bad... but I'm a fighter and after many falls again, I'm sober since 6 months.. Since 6 months too, I work for VOLKSWAGEN-AUDI, I sells and finance cars. I must be honnest, since I was young it is my "Dream Job"... I love this cars, it's interesting and well, I earned a better salary as the average.... Good !!!! But Its hard, I have no free times and no liberty, and the most important... I have no control, I don't create anything !! So my objectif is clear now: I used this job 1 or 2 year maxi, I keep more money I can of my salary, and I develop by night my future enterprise (I sleep maxi 5hrs by night), and soon I will PUSH the Power button to Launch my start-up !!!! Yes... it's only expectations and I know I will have lot of walls, but I don't want to give in.... my favourite citation ?? A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty - Winston Churchill.... Thank you for your readings and see you soons in differents threads !!!!! Sorry if it's not really clear, I write in english as it comes in my head so I think there is a lot of grammar error...... bye bye FastLaners !!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Donna_Lee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 1, 2016
Hi Julien,
Your english is fine! Congratulations on your sobriety!
I'm new to this from too, and in the few short days, since I joined, I have learned so much, and found inspiration from reading over the posts.
Thanks for the Winston Churchill quote. I have never heard that one.
Keep believing in yourself, and Good Luck!

G2TS-Man

Inventor / Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 13, 2016
Somewhere in FRANCE
Really thanks !!! Ohhh yes.... This sentance can be used in any situations. I enjoy reading Biography of succesful people... Winston is one of my favourite..Now i'm read Elon Musk book and Mj's book, and I just finish LOUIS ZAMPERINI INVINCIBLE, a real survival and perseverance story !!!
Thank you for your congratulations and I wish you the best !! :)
Hi Julien,
Your english is fine! Congratulations on your sobriety!
I'm new to this from too, and in the few short days, since I joined, I have learned so much, and found inspiration from reading over the posts.
Thanks for the Winston Churchill quote. I have never heard that one.
Keep believing in yourself, and Good Luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...