The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello From Fort Lauderdale

SeeYouAtTheTop

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jul 12, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Hello,

My name is Phillip and I currently live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I'm a student at Florida International University studying Economics. I came across both books, The Fastlane and Unscripted , through friends who have read it, and who also recommended it.

I have read both books and I'm immensely impressed with the vision behind them. Mainly because unlike most entrepreneurial "gurus" MJ pushes the necessity to add value to the market place.

Part of my training in Economics is realizing the only way to make money is to have something the market finds valuable. The reason I'm joining the forum is to be around like minded people who have actually done what I'm looking to do.

I plan to be helpful here and not just take. Ask any questions if you have them!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome! Please tells your friends "thank you" for recommending the books!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...