The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Florida

Pappybfc

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 9, 2019
Good afternoon! I am entering middle age with a family and work in corporate America, Its safe to say I have been living the scripted life for a very long time. in 2017 my wife and I had an opportunity to take a vacation to Europe, just the two if us, for two weeks. As part of the planning for the trip we thought about what would happen to our children if something horrible, like a plane crash, were to rob them of their parents. This prompted us to go down the path of estate planning and assigning a guardian as a "just in case." Nothing like planning on what to do if you die to open your eyes. The whole process made me see that I am worth more, monetarily to my children dead that alive. This was turning point for me and I started exploring ways to make more money, the side hustle if you will. I started searching for all that I could find about was of making money online. POD, Blogging, drop shipping, affiliate marketing, podcasting, real estate, etc... during this time I created numerous websites and blogs and attempted to generate a steady income, with minimal success. During this time I have spent more money on trainings, tools, domains, hosting, etc... than I would care to admit. While I have gained knowledge from everything I have digested I have started to get the deer in the headlight feel and have more questions than answer as well as a lighter wallet. Also I have yet to see the steady income that I was looking for. Fast forward to last week, I was going through some training that I had purchased, one of the more useful ones IMHO, and the trainer talked about getting into the "entrepreneur mindset". One of the books recommended to do so was Unscripted and as luck would have it, was one of the few that was available on Audible. So I downloaded the audio book a few days ago for a listen. I'm only eight chapters in and all I can say is wow it really has opened my eyes! I cant wait to learn more from the book as well as be a part of this community. I really feel like having a place to share my thoughts and learn from others that have been down a similar path. I also feel that this will be the catalyst that will help get me over the analysis paralysis that I have been stuck in for the past year or so.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...