The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from El Salvador.

Javier Rodriguez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 25, 2017
el salvador
My name is Javier Rodriguez. I started my first business 12 years ago. Now I know it violated scale. I was a B2B provider who went bankrupt after my biggest client decided to end our contract. From making $3K a week to make $600 a month in a regular job.
I was defeated. I didn´t have the guts to start a new business again. I was too afraid. I live in a country where the minimum wage is $300 a month. Making $1K is close to be "Very well paid". Until.... 2 years ago when I got fired. I fell into depression. I had a 3 years old kid now. I decided to play tricks on friends and start running errands for peanuts. Around a year ago the book "The richest man in Babilon" was placed in my hands by my desperate mother. I started working again, and this time, at least, I started walking the slowlane instead of the sidewalk.
But I hated my life. I took a little off my savings and bought some raw material to start manufacturing a product that most of my friends use. I was making extra $100 or $150 a month investing just a couple of hours a month. It was great, I can´t quit my job, I am not getting rich but I have an extra income so a new concept figured in my mind. Not trading time for money is an effective way to work as long as I do not depend solely on my bussiness..
So, I decided I would try to get back on my feet and start reading. I read 36 books of personal finances, business, online marketing, personal growth. Until I found MJ DeMarco's MFL.
My life hasn´t been the same. As soon as I could I got my self a new job. Same paycheck, less jerarchic position, less growth opportunities and expectation, but helluva more time off. From working 9 hours a day I just moved it to 6.5 hours a day. From being a manager I am now a front line representative, but I am happier.
I am building my first online business and figuring out how can I scale the other one. I am going to ipen my youtube channel soon. I am extremely excited to see what this year will bring. I am not expecting to earn a single quarter during the first year. I am willing to help people, impact millions, and wait before I see the money start rolling in.
Central America has a 45 million people population. There are 1,000 millionaires here according to Forbes. Spain has 44 miilion people population and 400,000 millionaires. I am going to help my people to learn how we have been tricked on security and a slowlane that promises nothing. While I will be opening a few other business during this year, anyways I only have to be right once, don't I?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Welcome.

Reply to the "I've read the Millionaire Fastlane " thread and get your snazzy badge.

The first link in my signature is a good place to start in the forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...