The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Hello from AZ

offroadaz

New Contributor
Feb 5, 2008
Peoria, AZ
Ive been lurking on here for about a month now. Ive already found allot of good information and links to other sites.

A little about me: My name is Chris and Im 28, married and have 2 houses. One is a rental property that brings in $110 a month and the other is my primary residence. Sounds good right?

Well its not. Through lots of poor choices (vacations, big screen TV, expensive furniture) I managed to rack up over $27,000 in credit card debt. I recently paid down $17,000 of it by borrowing from my 401k but I still have another 10k to go.

I created a blog that deals with this issue and lists how I am paying off my debt along with other personal finance tips and ideas. You can read it at www.mystrugglewithdebt.com

The whole thing is a learning process for me, Im by no means an expert! Hopefully though with help from people I meet here and through educating myself on finances I can pay off the rest of my debt and move into the fast lane.

Im also actively involved in a Jeep club here that I helped start www.higherground4x4.com Arizona has a ton of great places to go wheeling and explore. If your'e bored at work or have nothing to do stop by the site and check out some of our trip reports and pictures, and if youre ever in AZ send me a PM and Ill take you out wheelin :thumbsup:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Nice off roading site. BTW, you have a spelling error on your copyright text on the front page.

Great pictures of Broken Arrow, I've been on it a few times by foot, mountain bike and pink jeep tour. Sedona is so beautiful.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome neighbor!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom