The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from an Aspiring Real Estate developer extraordinaire :-)

Midrange

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Feb 25, 2008
Forest Hills, NY
Hey guys, what up?! :)

I'm Fellippe, a 28 year old Electrical/Fire Protection Engineer from Queens, NY. I design electrical power and fire alarm systems for commercial and residential (condo/co-op) buildings, while others in my firm design plumbing, sprinkler, HVAC systems.

I just received an MBA in Finance last year and am proud to announce I am officially done with schooling. :smx1:

As far as my history goes, I can remember back in 1996 in my junior year of high school convincing myself that one day I will eventually be financially successful to the degree that could afford me all of my desires (at the time, Ferraris and Lamborghinis). I've accepted this as a reality for the last 12 years in my head at the very least, even if I haven't made a ton of progress.

A few years ago I decided that around 2007/2008 when I was done with school and all this stuff that I was going to get into real estate development. It genuinely, 100% excited me and I look forward to working with a major developer this year to learn the business.

I intend to work another 2-3 years so I can learn the finance and feasibility side of development....I'm already familiar with the design and construction end. That's my game plan right now....nothing set in stone, but since I've invested several years already I feel I could invest a few more.

I'm always open to investment ideas outside the box...and that's why I'm here. I wish to learn a lot from you guys. Real Estate development is a dominant long term venture but seems hard to make a lot of money in 5-10 years time (to my knowledge...maybe I'm short changing myself ;) ).

Anyone here who needs engineering advice related to construction, I can be of help or put you in contact with someone who will. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Re: Hello from an Aspiring Real Estate developer extraordinaire :

Thanks!

Should be fun....development seems exciting. :)

What city are you from? Northern NJ is nice...
One of the Essex County suburbs. I don't wanna get too specific on here, but I'll let you know on AIM sometime if you're really that interested. :) (or if you're just curious)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007