The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from a trader

TonyInv

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 26, 2017
Potato in ASEAN
Hi everyone, I'm a trader (trading paper assets) and currently running an eCommerce business. It has been quite a few years now since I started the eCommerce biz. Started this biz after receiving a wake up call that it isn't that easy to trade for full time with low six figure capital. I've started a few biz and failed most of them.

From selling online gaming points, used psp & cellphones to MLM, blogging, affiliates to farming and to eCommerce. Farming gets me into the biggest hole so far while others just make me some cash to buy more cool gadgets. Only eCommerce make me some serious cash.

My goal for this year is to figured out which path to take and focus on as I'm not that young anymore. Hopefully will gain more insights from this forum to make good decision.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...