The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from a collectibles reseller and comic artist

goldlink

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 9, 2020
USA
Hi everyone!

I'm excited to be part of the forum and look forward to contributing to an already awesome community.

For the past two years, I've operated an antiques and collectibles business on eBay and started by purchasing inventory at garage sales and estate sales in my local area. I scaled the business to three eBay stores and two virtual assistants before COVID significantly impacted my business. At the business' peak, income averaged $10K monthly.

While I've sold all sorts of collectibles (people collect cool things around the world including calculators!), I specialized in vintage games, toys, and boardgames.

I am also a comic artist and created this illustration for the community. Thanks @MJ DeMarco for writing these books. Both books have changed the way I think about business and life.

Due to COVID, I find myself having to retool. I've decided to become an expert at offline sales by using web design as the medium.

I'm already enrolled in @Fox web course and look forward to taking the challenge head on. Special thanks to @GuitarManDan for pointing me towards the right direction.

My 12 Month Execution
  • Create a $120K/year web design business by leveraging my illustration skills.
  • Automate the web design business by building systems similar to my reselling business.
  • Once above two goals are met, build a product using skills obtained from reselling combined with new skills in web design
It's great to find other like-minded people here. Look forward to getting more involved.

Have a good week everyone

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...