The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello from a collectibles reseller and comic artist

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

goldlink

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 9, 2020
USA
Hi everyone!

I'm excited to be part of the forum and look forward to contributing to an already awesome community.

For the past two years, I've operated an antiques and collectibles business on eBay and started by purchasing inventory at garage sales and estate sales in my local area. I scaled the business to three eBay stores and two virtual assistants before COVID significantly impacted my business. At the business' peak, income averaged $10K monthly.

While I've sold all sorts of collectibles (people collect cool things around the world including calculators!), I specialized in vintage games, toys, and boardgames.

I am also a comic artist and created this illustration for the community. Thanks @MJ DeMarco for writing these books. Both books have changed the way I think about business and life.

Due to COVID, I find myself having to retool. I've decided to become an expert at offline sales by using web design as the medium.

I'm already enrolled in @Fox web course and look forward to taking the challenge head on. Special thanks to @GuitarManDan for pointing me towards the right direction.

My 12 Month Execution
  • Create a $120K/year web design business by leveraging my illustration skills.
  • Automate the web design business by building systems similar to my reselling business.
  • Once above two goals are met, build a product using skills obtained from reselling combined with new skills in web design
It's great to find other like-minded people here. Look forward to getting more involved.

Have a good week everyone

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
@Fox Hi, I learned to code over the last few months, I am not the best but I am getting there, I...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom