• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Introduction Hello fellow Fastlaners and MJ from Tampa, FL

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by SkyzTheLimit, Jul 16, 2017 at 11:14 PM.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
Tags:
  1. SkyzTheLimit

SkyzTheLimit New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $32
    Hello from sunny FL! I've recently read The Millionaire Fastlane, 5 times, and it was a mind fck. The most epic book on finance, rapid accumulation of wealth and understanding how the matrix works I've ever come across, and I'm a prolific reader. I've also purchased MJ's new book, Unscripted, and looking forward to what additional gems in the rapid wealth accumulation game he has.

I've decided that I also want to be an architect, a producer, and build a system that satisfies the Law of Effection and impacts millions.

Joining this forum to exchange ideas with other like minded individuals and dive further down the rabbit hole.

-SkyzTheLimit

Kingmaker, ChickenHawk, Scot and 3 others like this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $212,009
    Admin Post
    Unscripted will take u there, hope you enjoy.

Welcome to the forum.

Kingmaker and Vigilante like this.
  3. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $19,422
    Welcome to the forum. We've got a pretty healthy community of forum users in the Tampa Bay Area, myself included.

We've got a meetup planned coming up, I'll tag you in the post.

Some things to keep in mind while you're here.

You'll hear it time and time again. Solve needs and provide value.

Look forward to seeing your contributions on the forum.

Duane and Vigilante like this.