The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Fastlaners

Conquer_Chaos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 31, 2018
sweden
First of all I just want to give a huge thank you to MJ and everyone on the forum, I have learned a tremendous amount during the last year or so that I have been lurking here. Just astonishing the things you guys give away for free. Anyways this is an introduction post so I guess i have to tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm a 19 year-old currently living in Stockholm Sweden and about 3 years ago I was at the brink of destruction. Addicted to weed, wasting most of my days mindlessly watching YouTube videos and partying way to hard during the weekends with the wrong kind of people, I was really depressed and there were days when i seriously considered suicide. For years I had wandered down the path of self destruction. One day in the darkness of December when my depression was really bad I decided that something radical needed to change.

It all started with this Reddit post on /r/getdisciplined: LINK

It just hit a nerve for me. I had all these dreams about what I wanted to do with my life but I wasn't making any progress and this guys was proposing that there was a way out of my misery. So I decided to take the advice in that thread to heart and go on a journey to learn as much as I could about how to be happy, how to live my life in the optimal way and how to build a great future for myself.

I started reading everything I could get my hands on. I read about the habits of highly successful people, I read about how to make friends and how to influence people, I read about Stoicism, Buddhism and other philosophies, I listened to smart people lecture online and slowly slowly I started to change my world. The more I read and the more bad habits I phased out. I began to conduct myself with confidence instead of shame, and my life was getting better.

Then one day I picked up a book called "The Millionaire Fastlane " and o'boy was that something. This guy was preaching exactly what I needed at this time of my life. I remember literally sitting there smiling as I was reading. It really lit a fire inside of me that is still burning to this day, and for that I am forever grateful. Since that day 1,5 years ago I have been absorbing so much useful information from this community it is actually insane. I keep learning and being inspired every time I visit come here and it is just great.

4 months ago I started my first real business with 2 of my childhood friends because of the inspirational discussions around here, and things are brighter than ever. I have phased out most of my vices and I feel super excited about the future. I exercise 3 times a week and have a healthy diet.

I want to say keep fighting to anyone who is struggling with bad habits and addiction, it can be a tough motherfcker to get a handle on. But it is so worth it.

Many thanks for this amazing community!
_Chaos

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...