The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Fastlaners

NasosP

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 26, 2015
Hello crew,

I'm a raving fan of MJ and advocate of the Millionaire Fastlane way of thinking.

I'm working as a software developer atm and developing web apps as side businesses (Have created 2 commercial apps as of today, nothing big though). Still trying to leave the corporate world for good and making an effort to have a good enough income in order to reach the "purpose" level of work.

Hope to get to know more fastlaners. Especially software entrepreneurs that are making it big.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Have created 2 commercial apps as of today

For your business or for your job?

Your field of expertise is definitely a great area to be in for a Fastlane. Welcome!

NasosP

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 26, 2015
For your business or for your job?

Yep as businesses, nothing to do with my day job.

Glad to hear/see from you MJ. you are such an inspiration. I'm part of a small mastermind group and all of us are "fans" of the fastlane and working our asses off to financial freedom. I will stop the sucking up part now :p

Watched your interview the other day on "Simple Programmer" and heard you said that over there as well. (If I had to go back, I would study to be a software engineer).

I have to say I'm on the same page as you on this, although I have been getting disappointed lately. Still trying to upgrade my business/sales/marketing skills. Haven't been able so far to create good value propositions, or market them appropriately.

I decided to digest more of this forum in order to get inspiration/ideas about software businesses. Would you recommend otherwise?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...