The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello FASTLANE, I trade Bitcoins and I'm eager to connect and share good info :)

bitcoins

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 28, 2017
USA
Hey guys,

I'm glad to be a part of this forum finally after a few months of lurking. It seems that apart from the major BTC forums, most people are still unaware of what's going on in the cryptocurrency world so I thought I'd come over and share some stories and what I know. Maybe I could help somebody who's been observing the MADNESS that's been going on over the past few weeks.

I've been in Crypto since I was 14, so it's been quite some time now. I also have learned a bit here and there about marketing, running affiliate and e-stores, social media, the usual online entrepreneur basics. Knowledge can lead to some serious money making, so to me every bit of key info for whatever I'm learning about next is always important. Currently I'm investing in three main things: Trading altcoins, selling BTC for markups to my audience, investing heavily into a cryptocurrency forum/social media site. As my net worth grows I might go into some other ventures as well, as Warren Buffett always recommends diversification and spreading out the risk in your portfolio, but currently I'm just focused on trying to maintain stability in an insane world. I mean, you don't see something like 100% gains in a few hours over in the stock market world. At least, not with high volume trades.. maybe in the penny stock business, but this is a little bit safer than that [if you know what you're doing].

I'd love to connect with some fellow entrepreneurs and learn about the other areas of business too :) Hopefully I can make some nice friends, and I'm excited! Let's make some great things happen.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...