The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Hello everyone

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Venturer

New Contributor
Nov 11, 2007
Hello everyone.
I have been visiting this forum as a guest for a while and am impressed with the quality of the contributions.
I decided to register and hope to be able to contribute my two cents once in a while.
I'm a serial entrepreneur. Some of my ventures succeeded and were sold successfully and others failed. My addiction is to be involved in new ventures. At present I'm working on the start-up of two new companies. One in the field of developing and selling new natural medicines and the other is an internet based business concept.

BTW I am from the Netherlands.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

CRBFL

New Contributor
Oct 9, 2007
Welcome aboard, I hope that you will learn as much here as I have.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Welcome! I'd be interested in hearing a little more about your natural medicines. Feel free to PM me with details (at least as much as you can divulge).

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Apply - we can line up a call and see if it suits you to join. If you join free to give your...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom