The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone, Varun here

Varun

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Feb 9, 2018
Hi all,

Just finished TMF and Unscripted . They confirmed what I'd felt deep down for a long time.

I've got a degree in law from one of the best institutions in my country. However, I never wanted to work at a law firm. Most people think life at a law firm is like Suits, the tv show(haha). Of course, MJ's told us all exactly what its like.

My father has a local consumer electronics business. I plan on joining him shortly, along with my brothers. I'm fully onboard with the Unscripted philosophy - I know that getting enough value-vouchers means I have to produce enough value. I want to work hard, see how can I can expand the business via TUNEF and ultimately, live an Unscripted life.

My long-term goals include:
1. Earning enough money to support my parents and my brothers, the Unscripted way(hopefully in the next 10 years).
2. Being able to travel to anywhere in the world at a moment's notice.
3. Have a custom Rolls Royce Phantom in my garage.
4. Have a nice house in the plushest locality in my nation's capital.

They sound fanciful, but I'm simply being honest. I don't want to ignore process and I want to get there - I know I'll have to bust my a$$ for it.

I still have 4 months to go before I join the business. In that time, I'm going to get to know how everything that my father sells works. I'm going to look at consumer forums to see what complaints people have in this domain. After that, study how local businesses used Intentional Iteration(II).

Thank you for taking the time out to read this post. I'm glad I found this forum and the books. Lots of learning to do.

Varun

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...