The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello! Back after so many years!

Share your FTE moment...

Talkintoy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Oct 4, 2007
California
Hey you guys! Thought i'd start over again and introduce myself since I was gone for years and years. Been long time no see and connected with you guys. I see how this place grew overtime and nice to see most people still here that I met. I was at the gathering in Scottsdale Arizona back in 2007. So it's been quite awhile. Please excuse my writing and tell story as I'm not that good in this. =( I will try to pop in and out if I could. I have now more crazier time consuming life. lol.

Anyways, back at work force after the collapse in 2009. I lost all my 3 properties just as most did. Clothing business did ok and not too bad of experience but I noticed I wasn't passionate much about it. So that ended after couple of years. I still work at car dealership, but now gaining weight position as a finance manager lol... and making over six figures. So I guess the feeling of security sets in very well at comfort level. Specially living in the SF Bay Area. To be more than comfortable you have to make this level now to live in this area.

I was trying to find my postings but I guess there's really nothing to update since it was failures after failures. haha... BUT THERE IS ONE THING I wanted to share with you guys as a father to my kids. I will post it when I get the chance on another thread titled.

"My crazy son just turned 24 last month and bought himself a 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante!"

Anyways, Nice to see you guys again! Enjoy!

Talkintoy

performante.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

A. Rodriguez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jan 5, 2018
Nigeria
Welcome Back!

Clothing business did ok and not too bad of experience but I noticed I wasn't passionate much about it. So that ended after couple of years.
I thought business was about solving the needs of others not necessarily passion. Passion comes when people appreciate your value and are willing to pay for it.

I still work at car dealership, but now gaining weight position as a finance manager lol... and making over six figures. So I guess the feeling of security sets in very well at comfort level. Specially living in the SF Bay Area. To be more than comfortable you have to make this level now to live in this area.

Congratulations. Wealth is about having freedom to enjoy life to the fullest. If working for others gives you satisfaction and freedom to pursue your dreams. Then go ahead.

"My crazy son just turned 24 last month and bought himself a 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante!"
What's his source of income?

Talkintoy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Oct 4, 2007
California
Welcome Back!

Thanks!

I thought business was about solving the needs of others not necessarily passion. Passion comes when you people appreciate your value and are willing to pay for it.

Well, when all things were screwed up that time market wise. I came up with the idea to create which is the most important in this journey. I would say it was a very good experience. Just wasn't at all much passionate about it. So had to move on.

Congratulations. Wealth is about having freedom to enjoy life to the fullest. If working for others gives you satisfaction and freedom to pursue your dreams. Then go ahead.

Need Freedom and not Security. =) Working for others regardless and school to get a good job should be a secondary advise and not primary.

Last edited:

Talkintoy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Oct 4, 2007
California
What's his source of income?[/QUOTE]

Ill post the other thread when I get the chance. =)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

A. Rodriguez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jan 5, 2018
Nigeria
Need Freedom and not Security. =) Working for others regardless and school to get a good job is a secondary advise. Not primary as most wanted us to believe in.
I might as well guess you have plans to build your system that can surrogate for your time, give you the substantial income you want and give you the much desired freedom everyone needs. That's the essence of the fastlane.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...