The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello All

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Hi Dave and welcome. :smile:

Why don’t you start by telling us a little about yourself. Your past history, what you currently are doing and what your hopes for the future entail.

Also what spurred you to join the forum.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Welcome to the forum Dave.

How old are you and what are your ideas/plans for business? ;)

Dave Sickelsmith

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 9, 2019
Well Thanks for asking. To me age is just a number but , I am in my early 60's. I guess you can say I am a jack of all trades. I have many skills and do quite a bit to maintain my family lifestyle. I am a professional Magician, I also have an auto cad background IN metal fabrication and presently assisting a local architect with some designs. I am interesting in starting a Hypnosis Center to help people to quit smoking and lose weight. This has become very popular over the years more so than 35 years ago when I started learning about the process.
I am also an advid poker player.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Apr 7, 2019
uk
Well Thanks for asking. To me age is just a number but , I am in my early 60's. I guess you can say I am a jack of all trades. I have many skills and do quite a bit to maintain my family lifestyle. I am a professional Magician, I also have an auto cad background IN metal fabrication and presently assisting a local architect with some designs. I am interesting in starting a Hypnosis Center to help people to quit smoking and lose weight. This has become very popular over the years more so than 35 years ago when I started learning about the process.
I am also an advid poker player.
Greetings Dave.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Wow, that’s quite a skill set right there. Totally agree regarding age. I’ve met some 40 somethings that act like their 90.

With a good few years under your belt I’ve a feeling you’ve got some great stories to share. Look forward to your contributions.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...