The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Hello All, Frank from sunny south florida

Frankjxx

New Contributor
Sep 28, 2007
South Florida
Hello

I'm Frank from South Florida

A little Background....

Started a small Computer IT service business in 1988 while still in college (finished my bachlers and got my MBA) - today we are pushing the business to new levels with multiple streams of income by using the great power of the internet. The business still makes me a good paycheck (S) high paid employee, etc but I'm hoping to deligate more and work less.

In 2000 read Richdad and almost fell off my chair stayed up all night reading book! started investing almost the next day... started with small 1-2 bedroom condos, rehabbing and flipping, then went onto single family, duplexes, 8plex . yes, flipping multifamily when even that was hot ! I wanted to build capital !

In early 2005 my mentor tells me to sell everything and hesitantly I did (Today I'm very glad I listened) and used the money to purchase 2 buildings 60+ units with a partner. In the last 2yrs a lot has happened... we tried to sell the buildings ( but buyers would not qualify and lost their deposit 100k..we gave them a 30 day extention still couldnt close etc) we tried to condo convert but changed our mind when the market slowed so in the end we refinanced with a better mortgage and more cashflow !!
Today I'm still in the Rat Race but getting closer to the finishline!:banana:

Also every month some friends & I put together a Cashflow Game with 50+ players

This is a great website, feeling like I just found an incredible mastermind group!

Thanks

Frank J

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
now thats a cashflow game I would be interested in seeing.

Welcome to the Fastlane!

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome Frank and thx for the background!!

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Welcome, Frank! Thanks for the background. Sounds like we've gained quite the asset in you. :)

CRBFL

New Contributor
Oct 9, 2007
Pleasure to have you Frank!

Chuck

lucas

New Contributor
Oct 7, 2007
Welcome to the forums! Do you play all 50 players on one board, or divide it up into multiple games?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom