The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Helllo Fastlaners

paul.waker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Jul 4, 2018
Ukraine, Lviv
I finished 2 books MJ DeMarco, these books gives power, I read many different books, like Hall Elrod, Napoleon Hill, Kiyosaki, Dale Carnegie, Brian Tracy, Harv Eker and many other I tried to get something useful from all books, but you know without process nothing will be. I`m so thankful MJ DeMarco he makes great things. Before reading him books I wanted to start Amazon business, I made savings throughout the year, to start ones, but now I have doubts whether I will bring value to people, because the most important rule in my life is that if you want to get something, you must first give something, and I want to give good value. For now, I have more questions than answers and will be looking for the way to achieve my goals, thank for your time and consideration.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...