The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Heads up on heavy bond selling and dollar breakout

Anything related to investing, including crypto
G

Guest3722A

Not sure who else is watching but huge money in the US markets went on the sidelines right after the tech bubble of '99 and US bonds thereafter began trending up from 2000 up until now. Currently it seems that a post-election selloff has begun in bonds and it's gaining strength. It's looking like trendlines may actually get broken. On top of this the US dollar has now also broken and closed above 102 for the first time in over a decade. My thought is to wait and see where that bond money goes. I'm thinking this is a show of strength, but in today's crooked landscape money out of bonds without a new home could be a negative as well. Just a heads up. These are very clear signs of markets changing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jpmartin

Jedi Master
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 7, 2013
Not sure who else is watching but huge money in the US markets went on the sidelines right after the tech bubble of '99 and US bonds thereafter began trending up from 2000 up until now. Currently it seems that a post-election selloff has begun in bonds and it's gaining strength. It's looking like trendlines may actually get broken. On top of this the US dollar has now also broken and closed above 102 for the first time in over a decade. My thought is to wait and see where that bond money goes. I'm thinking this is a show of strength, but in today's crooked landscape money out of bonds without a new home could be a negative as well. Just a heads up. These are very clear signs of markets changing.

Watch $TBT

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.