The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Having problems sourcing a good teeth whitening supplier.

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Sounds like a waste of time. Build something more valuable to people as there are thousands of guys trying to sell this crap. Any one can source teeth whitening kits and sell them, so build a business that has a higher entry barrier. My 2c.

smoove001

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 24, 2013
Hey guys, I'm thinking of starting a teeth whitening kit business similar to hismile.com, I'll be focusing on my country as a target market as we don't have anything similar here + people don't know what hismile is and most of them can't order from them as they need an international credit card which most don't have.

The issue I'm having is with the sourcing part, I have found some suppliers on Alibaba, but since it's a health concerning product I need to pretty much be careful with it. I would love if someone has any contacts of some good manufacturer/supplier selling these whitening kits.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
You should probably take about 5 minutes to google something to the effect of "Teeth whitening kit manufacturer".

I just did, and found several suitable US/EU based potential suppliers.

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
Have you considered trying to target a higher spectrum of the market. Not sure about your country, but there may be a sizable amount of people willing to pay extra to guarantee a high quality, safe product for their oral hygiene

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

smoove001

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 24, 2013
You should probably take about 5 minutes to google something to the effect of "Teeth whitening kit manufacturer".

I just did, and found several suitable US/EU based potential suppliers.
Trust I already contacted those and it's just too expensive.

These guys Teeth Whitening Kit sell them for 59.99$, I'm sure they're getting it from china or maybe getting the Whitening gel locally and the remaining of the kit in China. I am just asking here to see if anyone has pursued or know something about this field.

rwhyan

The higher, the fewer
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Aug 27, 2017
CA
Have you contacted the sellers on Alibaba? What specifically are your health concerns with the kits?

You need to do research on teeth whitening kits and figure out what makes them safe and not. Then, contact the Alibaba manufacturers and ask them about what they use in their kits, etc.

Buying health related items from China will always require extra caution, but it is necessary because I don't think you will be able to find low enough prices elsewhere. Just vet your manufacturers thoroughly.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.