The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

haters are your friends!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
I absolutely LOOOOVE when people say I can't do something or they want me to fail because that actually boosts my ability to succeed. Something about human nature about proving people wrong. It is like a fight or flight instinct. I don't know. It is hard to describe but it is either I do this or I die. Maybe it stems from evolution? Whatever. Doesn't matter. Use everything for positive energy towards your goal and never give up and give in!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Life is filled with characters who may or may not want you to succeed. Some people sabotage you out of the subconscious mind, and don't even realize what they're doing. The best thing I learned nine years ago was take your focus off what other people are saying or doing. You ever watched sports players pay attention to what the audience thinks or says. Ha ha...only problem with this with myself, is I've just learned to tune out everyone, and then they get mad because your so focused and start complaining because you're in the zone.

People want your attention. And if they don't get it, then they sabotage you because your minding your own business. Life is just humorous. And you used to want their attention, but you don't need it anymore. You don't need to stand in their way, but they sure like standing in yours. All about perception in the experience. You can absolutely do nothing to another person, and they're imagination can go wild. We make great story tellers.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.