The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hate and dreams - searching for my own road to happiness.

D

Deleted03867

Hello everyone,
First of all - I am Eryk, 18 years old dream-chaser from Poland (my english can be wrong sometimes, I am still learning, sorry for that), and I am in the place that I would never imagine to be there.
Two months before my eighteen birthday I was living by my own believe - searching for happiness wherever it takes, as long as it's not about money.

I've always been deep thinker, I always wanted to know "the answer" and I was searching for that "essence of happiness", starting from making new friends, through rebellions and doing everything by my own, ending on the biggest parties with tons of alcohol.

I was searching for happiness in computer games, playing 18 hours in row, day after day - without results.

I was searching for happiness in being "that guy who rules the town", making as many friends as possible and chasing the love - despite huge success, deep in my soul i knew, that something is missing - without results.

I was searching for happiness smoking marijuana, drinking alcohol as much as i could, having the best time and trying to enjoy every other second - WITHOUT RESULTS.

Everything what I did gave me a lot of experience and satisfaction, but now I am really sure, that it's going about the devil, which hides in my deepest thoughts, in my head.
I always wanted to avoid money. I hated this topic with all of my heart.

I didn't understand anything - deep down I knew that It is about money and my dreams, which I wanted to make real, but I really wanted to make them "only dreams" too, because "it's only money".

Everyday I was seeing how my family is living in strange way - work from monday to friday for a bunch of dollars, saturday and sunday sitting on a couch with beer and watching TV. And again... and again... AND AGAIN. And this is the life which everyone dreamed about since being little kid?!

I was in a pickle. I knew, if I won't do anything about it and I'll end up just like my family, destroying my whole life, changing my time for some money - I will be done.
This monotony started to make me sick, I started to hate money so hella much. And I made a decision.

I want to travel.
I want to help my family.
I want to drive cabrio in summer.
I want to be finally happy.
I want to live in my own house.
I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE LIKE I WANT!

And now I am here. On my own journey to reach the true happiness.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...