The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Has Anyone joined the Secret Entourage Academy?

Alan at SE

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Dec 15, 2007
I had joined briefly but decided to cancel. I was mostly interested in looking for another premium community like this one, but the forum wasn't very active. While they do have some good videos, I would personally prefer the mixergy interviews

Thanks for the feedback. Our forum is no where as popular as Fastlane and that's because our site started off as a blog first. Our private Facebook group is much more active though.

Hey Alan
Are the podcasts and videos on the site exclusive to the site or is it just a place where all the content is in one place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the content is exclusive and updated weekly. We do not take other content from elsewhere. Nothing from the free site, Secret Entourage, is brought over into the Secret Academy.

Thanks for the reply
I'm thinking of joining more for the content rather than a place to network. Was the content new or is it content compiled from other sites and podcasts etc?

I think I answered your question above.

I believe it was new...but don't forget that all the big podcasters usually interview the same people so it may be repetitive to other interviews. That's a big trend I noticed. It's like authors do when they go on tour to promote their books. Similar trend i've noticed with people being interviewed for podcasts

While that may be true, we feature more 'lifestyle' driven entrepreneurs because it is kind of what we are known for. We try to not ask the same old questions you may hear on other podcasts. Plus we're going into more in-person interviews a la MTV Cribs style.

I have a few questions.
1What kind of actionable content is actually in there? Is it designed for mostly beginners/wantrapreneurs or for people who already have legitimate businesses? Also,what's up with all the expensive cars in many of your images and ads?

It's as actionable as you take away from it. If you're expecting step by step guides on how to live life in the Fastlane then this won't be a great fit for you. If you want to be exposed to tons of new ideas and perspectives, then this may be for you. In the upcoming weeks we are going to release more how-to guides all catered towards new entrepreneurs. I think anyone can get value out of our academy regardless of expertise but definitely better for beginners.

The cars are all marketing because that's what gets people curious. But many of our actual guests do enjoy luxuries like exotic cars. No different than MJ having a Murci on his original book cover design.

Hope that helps!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If anyone has bought this is it worth the $124?

Sounds like a f*cking steal, and I don't say that just because they are sponsors. Anytime you can hear some backstories/process to people's success, it's worthwhile. Of course, I'm not saying these are 1-2-3 blueprints type things, but a peek into the grueling process, probably very similar to our INSIDERS subscription. I'm sure Mixergy is similar.

Growth & Learn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 1, 2015
Southern California
I'm one of the co founders and will be glad to answer any questions you have.

I have a few questions.
1What kind of actionable content is actually in there? Is it designed for mostly beginners/wantrapreneurs or for people who already have legitimate businesses? Also,what's up with all the expensive cars in many of your images and ads?

piesandak47

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 7, 2014
I'm in it, it's great.

If you're looking for a "10 step blueprint to make 7 figures in 12 months" type course, this is not it.

Instead you get to listen to some of the most successful entrepreneurs on the planet and hear their backstories, mistakes, and lessons which is honestly much more helpful than any 10 step blueprint guides.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
They are strong supporters of this forum

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Sounds like a f*cking steal, and I don't say that just because they are sponsors. Anytime you can hear some backstories/process to people's success, it's worthwhile. Of course, I'm not saying these are 1-2-3 blueprints type things, but a peek into the grueling process, probably very similar to our INSIDERS subscription. I'm sure Mixergy is similar.
Thanks for the heads up. Grabbed a membership. Why not?

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
I had joined briefly but decided to cancel. I was mostly interested in looking for another premium community like this one, but the forum wasn't very active. While they do have some good videos, I would personally prefer the mixergy interviews

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
I believe it was new...but don't forget that all the big podcasters usually interview the same people so it may be repetitive to other interviews. That's a big trend I noticed. It's like authors do when they go on tour to promote their books. Similar trend i've noticed with people being interviewed for podcasts

piesandak47

Bronze Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Mar 7, 2014
I hope nobody minds if I bump this up...

Just curious because there is a flash sale going on right now, but as a broke uni student I want to be sure that it is worth the money. I didn't really see any sort of 30 day money back guarantee like other communities I've seen, is this worth it?

Don't worry they will refund you if you ask.

Hvazquez07

Sales Funnel Strategist Expert
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Feb 16, 2015
Boca Raton, FL
I've joined a while ago and I love it. The interviews with entrepreneurs are top notch, and the value you get for that one time fee is amazing. If you're into mindset, changing your behaviors and learning from people that are actually making some good money, I'd suggest you join. Plus if you don't want to pay the $xxx they are always launching sales and promos (check their Instagram account).

momomaurice

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I joined today. Black Friday sale is now on. Seems interesting so far. What does everybody else think of it?

AnAverageJoe

remember that you will die
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 4, 2017
NMBSC
I've been thinking about joining for quite some time now. The Black Friday deal seems to have a ton of value. That and an INSIDERS account here might be my Christmas presents to myself.

James Beattie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 14, 2015
So I recently joined the forum here and am loving it at the minute.

I was scrolling through and noticed a sponsored ad for The Entourage Academy. From what I can see on the site it looks pretty interesting. I am 18 and am reading as much as I can and trying to get the best information possible. If anyone has bought this is it worth the $124?

Thanks

James Beattie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 14, 2015
I'm one of the co founders and will be glad to answer any questions you have.
Hey Alan
Are the podcasts and videos on the site exclusive to the site or is it just a place where all the content is in one place?

James Beattie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 14, 2015
Thanks for the reply
I'm thinking of joining more for the content rather than a place to network. Was the content new or is it content compiled from other sites and podcasts etc?

James Beattie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 14, 2015
Cheers mate
Appreciate the help :)

James Beattie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 14, 2015
Thanks for the feedback. Our forum is no where as popular as Fastlane and that's because our site started off as a blog first. Our private Facebook group is much more active though.

All the content is exclusive and updated weekly. We do not take other content from elsewhere. Nothing from the free site, Secret Entourage, is brought over into the Secret Academy.

I think I answered your question above.

While that may be true, we feature more 'lifestyle' driven entrepreneurs because it is kind of what we are known for. We try to not ask the same old questions you may hear on other podcasts. Plus we're going into more in-person interviews a la MTV Cribs style.

It's as actionable as you take away from it. If you're expecting step by step guides on how to live life in the Fastlane then this won't be a great fit for you. If you want to be exposed to tons of new ideas and perspectives, then this may be for you. In the upcoming weeks we are going to release more how-to guides all catered towards new entrepreneurs. I think anyone can get value out of our academy regardless of expertise but definitely better for beginners.

The cars are all marketing because that's what gets people curious. But many of our actual guests do enjoy luxuries like exotic cars. No different than MJ having a Murci on his original book cover design.

Hope that helps!
Thanks for the Info, I think I'll have to check it out :)

Chazmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
May 23, 2013
USA
Yea I joined the academy a while ago. I do like it even though i've been so busy with my current projects that I don't get to visit too often. Same with this forum up until a few days ago.

But I personally like having multiple places to visit when I have the time.

James Beattie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 14, 2015
Thanks for all the replies.
I think I am going to give it a go, it looks pretty interesting and hopefully ill be able to take a lot away from it. I love listening to successful people talk about how they got to where they are and some of the people Entourage Academy has with them look very interested.

I will let you's know how it goes :)

SmilingFrog

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 23, 2015
I hope nobody minds if I bump this up...

Just curious because there is a flash sale going on right now, but as a broke uni student I want to be sure that it is worth the money. I didn't really see any sort of 30 day money back guarantee like other communities I've seen, is this worth it?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.