The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Has Anyone Ever Used SiteSwan?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

acars513

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
May 15, 2024
Ohio
I am brand new to wed design and am in the process of teaching myself coding via UDEMY and I came across a website called SiteSwan that will essentially help you with building your web design business with websites you design through their platform for clients. They also teach you fundamentals of web design and lead generation. Their cost is roughly $200/month for their services but they advertise that you can charge whatever you want to your clients. They suggest $1000 up front charge (50% now, 50% when it's done) and $50/month for hosting and maintenance to start then go from there. As far as reviews go, I haven't seen too many overtly negative reviews. Lots of reviews praise it for its convenience but some negative marks on uploading images and cancelling their membership. It may seem like an unnecessary step in the process but I just wanted to see if anyone here had an experience with this type of service either through SiteSwan or a similar company. Thanks in advanced!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.