The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hard-Headed Lane Changer

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

M00nburn

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 17, 2019
San Antonio, TX
37. Married with 5 kids.

Serial dabbler.

Had a cloth diaper business that went up like a rocket and fell faster and (I) created a crater when it crashed.

I'm tired of working crappy jobs and telling my wife she has to wait to buy groceries.

But I refuse to have the slow lane mindset.

I'm here to associate with people who share my mindset and to learn how to stand on my own two feet.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome M00nburn. Would you care to share more? Also, have you read either of MJ's books? If not, get to it. Within those pages is the off ramp you've been looking for.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom