The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Half A Million £ Made... Now What?

Ash_R8

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 18, 2019
Hi Guys,

I’ve been a user of this forum for many years, but today I created a new account as I’ve lost the logins/email for my old account.

A niche that I’ve pretty much dominated for the last 12 months has made me over a half a million pounds (I’m from the UK) and it’s starting to die out, but I’m still hungrier than ever and I want more.

But what?!

My skills are advertising (FB Ads) /sales/networking...

I’m looking for opportunities/Ideas?!

I’m currently searching the property market for opportunities to flip houses etc, but it’s very saturated in the area that I’m in.

What do you suggest I do with the funds I currently have (just stagnant in the bank), maybe you want to JV?

Please enlighten me!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MorpheusX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Oct 22, 2017
Poland
Sounds a bit fake to me. No offence but I think your are hoaxer and you have too much time. If you were so brilliant to made 500k pounds in 12 months, you would know what to do next with the money. At least you would not ask questions in a childish way. But like I said, no offence, maybe what you've written is true and I'm wrong.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Hi Guys,

I’ve been a user of this forum for many years, but today I created a new account as I’ve lost the logins/email for my old account.

A niche that I’ve pretty much dominated for the last 12 months has made me over a half a million pounds (I’m from the UK) and it’s starting to die out, but I’m still hungrier than ever and I want more.

But what?!

My skills are advertising (FB Ads) /sales/networking...

I’m looking for opportunities/Ideas?!

I’m currently searching the property market for opportunities to flip houses etc, but it’s very saturated in the area that I’m in.

What do you suggest I do with the funds I currently have (just stagnant in the bank), maybe you want to JV?

Please enlighten me!
Buy dividends and corporate bonds etf on the market and you will receive approximately 20k a year cash.

Find an investor for your next idea. So that even if your next idea didn't work out, your own nest is not damaged.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jon @ HostMamba

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 10, 2019
United Kingdom
Flipping houses in the UK is dangerous as hell right now. You want to hit a developing housing market, or at least a stable one. Have a look around the mediterranean, near well used holiday resorts (you can check tourism figures for different locations and see whether or not they are still rising).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.