• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

O/T: Health Gym is counter-productive to work. Or is it?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by DavidTT, Sep 18, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. Daniel A

Daniel A DIESEL Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,203
    It's been a while since I posted that. Honestly, I haven't worked out much since then. I'm about to start the first workout of INSANITY MAX 30 right now supplemented with Convict Conditioning. I most likely would've kept procrastinating BUT...

I signed up for four GORUCK events. Two "Light" and two "Tough" events with three of the four within 2017. So I now have good enough reasons to begin training. I love the company's story. The founder Jason McCarthy and everyone else involved created an awesome brand and business. About GORUCK the Rucksack & Rucking Events Company

P.S. I'll be doing all my GORUCK events in the Bay Area here in California if anyone wants to join in.

P.P.S. I learned that Beach Body has P90X3 which is another 30-minute workout. Pair that with Insanity Max 30 and you got a great workout in about an hour's time.

2. KrzyszWawrzyniak

KrzyszWawrzyniak Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $99
    You don't have to work out in a gym if you don't want to - playing volleyball, running, gymnastics, dancing or martial arts could be a good substitute.
    You are supposed to enjoy your workouts all the time and feel total ease about them. If you feel bad about the gym - quit for a few weeks to try something else and don't feel bad about quitting. There are many things you've probably never tried before but would definitely enjoy. You might find out that gym is not for you or that you can do both gym + something else, but you won't know until you go and try.

Working out ought give you energy, keep healthy in the long term, physically destroy you (so you'll have no power to run/lift/jump/fight anymore) and make you feel very fresh and "productive".
    I recommend doing it outside as much as you can - working out outside is significantly better than doing it indoors, but you'll find it out after you try.

3. RayAndré

RayAndré Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $640
    DavidTT I know the feeling. The gym lifestyle can really suck time from your day, week, and life.

I would highly recommend a progressive calisthenics workout methodology that you can do at home. Its FREE...the only cost is your determination. It is focused on strength, so you may have to get up an go on a run for cardio...but that is also FREE and only requires the same motivation.
    It also takes very little time...I probably work out for maybe 45 minutes spread throughout my day, and all in the comfort of my own room.

Grab the book Convict Conditioning and it'll teach you everything. It changed my life and it can change yours. (I'm in no way affiliated with it.)
    Here's a post where I talk about my journey with it: To the Slowlaners from a Slowlaner...we CAN do this.

DavidTT likes this.