The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

UPDATED for 2024: Triple Your Business This Year

mosdef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 1, 2014
Two ways to tackle it which is (obviously) B2B and B2C.

But the strategy is different because they want different things, right? In The Path I have a whole thing on copy writing based on my "F.A.C." technique:

To FIND the right people, you need to know who they are, what they want, and how they get it... to ATTRACT them you need to know their questions, worries, and fears (answer and alleviate them)... and to CONNECT with them you need know their frustrations & turnoffs, negative emotions, and what you need to demonstrate to be true to them in order for them to move forward...

You're smart so I probably don't have to spell it out for you but these 9 things are dramatically different for the recruiter versus the HR manager versus the person they're trying to recruit. Changes by the industry, too.

Depends on your motivation level but I think you should have funnels for both. And if you're the one educating them, they start calling you instead of you reaching out to them.
Sounds good and makes perfect sense. Would you say the path would be a good way forward for me? I need to scale things asap.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Sounds good and makes perfect sense. Would you say the path would be a good way forward for me? I need to scale things asap.

Well the good thing is the trial is only $47.

Worst case you can tell me to go to hell at any point!

I'm moving the communication into Skool so it's easier for everyone so expect one of those invites.

mosdef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 1, 2014
Well the good thing is the trial is only $47.

Worst case you can tell me to go to hell at any point!

I'm moving the communication into Skool so it's easier for everyone so expect one of those invites.
Looking forward to it brother.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I've got a proposition for you...

(no, not that kind of proposition)

How would you like me to personally help you double, triple, or even quadruple your business this year... absolutely free?

... with no strings attached.

I currently charge $20,000 per month for my fractional CMO/consulting work...

Is it worth it?

Well, I can say with certainty, that, in the past 2 years, 100% of my clients have tripled their revenue (or more)...

I've only had 8 in the last 18 months... so it wasn't like a bazillion or anything... but I feel like that's pretty good.

But I've hit a massive realization...

If I ever want to make my dent in this world, help millions of people, change the lives of entrepreneurs everywhere -- I've GOT to get in front of many, MANY more people.

So here's what I'm thinking:

I'm going to give 100 people a free membership to my group coaching program for the next 12 months.

If you want to be one of those 100 people I pour into this year to dramatically scale your business...

Simply send me a PM and let me know 3 things:
  • What business you're in (what you sell, and a website if you have it)...
  • Your revenue goals (where you're at currently, and where you want to be in the next 12 months)...
  • Which email you want the Skool invite sent to...

And then, I'll send you an invite.

That's it. I don't care what your revenue is. There's no pre-requisite. I just want an idea of where you're at and where you want to be so I know how to serve you best.

Oh -- and to make sure we don't get any crazies in the group.

"Wait... That's It? There's Got To Be A Catch!"

No catch.

So why would I do it?

Well, a few reasons:

1. Clickfunnels left me high-and-dry so I had to shut down the old Path membership site, refund a buncha folks, and move to Skool (which actually is pretty freaking cool).

... but that's a hassle.

I feel bad for not having the tech there to support them. I bet some of them don't even know they got a refund yet.

So reason one: I moved it to Skool unannounced.

2. It's a major distraction to try to convince people to pay for advice to grow their business.

It's much harder than you might think.

It was the same challenge working for Tony trying to convince someone to take the action to change their life.

Anyways... I have rolled a couple of my consulting gigs into much, much bigger opportunities...

So I'm sitting here thinking... "why the hell am I even trying to charge for this right now?"

Reason two: I don't need this to be profitable right now. Maybe sometime in the future.

3. I need to routinely create valuable content on a regular schedule.

My goals are to write books, have a huge YouTube channel, interview great people, make an amazing impact...

But you know how difficult it is to sit down and script out a freakin' YouTube video every day and do all of that while talking to a wall by myself in my office for 18 hours?

It's driving me nuts.

Trust me, you'll be doing ME a favor by letting me help you scale your business for free.

"Ok... But Seriously... What Do You Want In Return?"

I don't know, dude.

Order a book whenever I write one...

Or let me record our coaching sessions so I can post them on YouTube...

Or tell everybody how funny, handsome, charismatic, and benevolent I am...

Whatever!

I guess I will say "don't be a douche nozzle".

I'm sure opening this up to everyone (well, 100 folks, anyways) is going to invite some weirdos.

It IS my group so... I will boot you if you're just a total pain in the a$$.

Just be cool, that's all I ask.

So, anyways...

Send me the stuff if you want in!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.