The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Grow Your Business With Our Social Media Agency's Done For You Service

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Hi Roman,

You are not only good in videos but also have a top-notch, engaging copywriting skills.

Do you accept affiliates? I do lead generation using LinkedIn and emails. Are you open to a discussion regarding this?
Hey @bublav, thank you for the kind words. Please use the link to schedule a call; I'm always up for collaboration.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Hi Roman,

What terrific timing... I'm gearing up to start on Social Media etc, from May 1st. for my Meditation app Celtic Whispers. Just been waiting to get an Android version built and its nearly there. I have the largest collection of fantasy and nature meditations out there so am hoping to brand myself as such, Would love to take you up on you offer and see if we can get up to the level of Calm, Headspace and Insight Timer, my good man!

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Hi Roman,

What terrific timing... I'm gearing up to start on Social Media etc, from May 1st. for my Meditation app Celtic Whispers. Just been waiting to get an Android version built and its nearly there. I have the largest collection of fantasy and nature meditations out there so am hoping to brand myself as such, Would love to take you up on you offer and see if we can get up to the level of Calm, Headspace and Insight Timer, my good man!
Awesome man. Yeah I've been following your threads about it- Definitely stoked to meet you and chat about that.

HealthyArtBoy

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Jan 16, 2023
Had a call with Roman yesterday afternoon. He's really knowledgable about this stuff and was able to give me direction whilst lost at social media sea. I now have a better understanding on how to move forward in my execution! There is lot of value in this offer. Absolutely no risk, and a lot of benefit.

AlexanderFRG

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 18, 2021
Germany
Just talked to Roman, he's a really nice guy worth talking too. He knows what he is doing. The call gave me a lot of insights, inspiration, and motivation to press on. Roman also doesn't just read a script to you, he really takes a look at your social media presence and website. I'm looking forward to work with him in the future.
Absolutely worth it!

NielsA

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Feb 26, 2023
Finally, A Social Media Agency Who Knows What They’re Doing… And We’ll Give You The Plan To Blow Up Your Brand… for FREE.

Dear Fastlaner,

I’m looking for a dream client I can make the number one authority in their niche.

If you’re that client, I’ll personally help you build a giant, “local celebrity” brand across all social media platforms to get you engagement, followers, and more importantly – leads and opportunities over the next 12 months.

And Whether Or Not You Become A Client… I’ll Give You The Plan For FREE.

Here’s why.

The first thing I’m going to do for you is to personally help you create a strategic content plan you can implement across all channels to build engagement (even if you’re brand new to any or all social media platforms).

There’s no charge for this and it only takes about 45 minutes for us to do together.

I’ll even do most of the heavy lifting for you… telling you exactly who to market to, what content to show them, and how to position yourself as the #1 go-to authority for your business, your niche, in your community.

At the end of this initial planning session, one of these three things will happen:

1. You will love the plan and decide to implement it on your own. If this is the case, I’ll wish you the best of luck and ask that you keep in touch and let me know how you’re doing.

2. You will love the plan and ask to become my client so I can personally help you execute, maximize, and blow up your presence (and profit from it) ASAP.

If that’s the case, we’ll knock it out of the park… and that’s a promise.

3. In the unlikely and unprecedented event that you feel like you wasted your time, I will send you $200 as payment immediately. No Questions asked. Your time is the most valuable asset you have, and I respect that.

It really is that simple and there’s no catch.

Think about this.

The “worst” that can happen is you get $200 for “wasting” 45 minutes with me on zoom strategizing about what content you can post across all social media platforms to drive traffic, leads, and sales in 2023.

The best that can happen is we work together to dramatically increase your reach, your audience, your followers – and ultimately your business several times over.

Here’s How It’ll Work

First, we get on the phone one-on-one and go over your business.

I take a look at your current online presence, what you’ve got, what you’re doing, and what you want to achieve going forward.

Once we have those “raw materials”, I help you come up with a strategic plan of action to immediately start building your following, reach, and engagement across all platforms.

There are a number of ways I might do this for you.

For example, I might show you how to structure your content to get people to raise their hands and say “I’m interested” (generating immediate leads for your business)... or how to get in front of the right people (that are actually interested in what you have to say)... and even how to expand your reach in your community, your market, and all the markets that are important to you.

And if you already have your social media accounts set up, we’re bound to whip up some cool content that would get them re-engaged with you immediately… and have people reaching out to do business with you (which could mean thousands of dollars in new business).

And like I said, there’s no charge for this.

So Why Would I Offer This?

Two reasons:

First of all, I’ve become obsessed with how short-form content can radically transform your business. And it’s one of the things I do best.

Second of all, it’s how I attract clients for my agency.

Here’s how that works:

Assuming you’re happy and want my team and I to crank out tons of strategic short-form content for you all the time, you’ll probably want to continue working together long-term so we can help you script, edit, post, and strategically analyze what content is working, and where we need to shift.

If this is the case, I might invite you to become a client of our agency.

Our “fee” ranges between $1,000-$3,000 per month… but if you think about it, it really doesn’t “cost” you anything.

Why?

Because if you have a real business, and it relies on generating qualified leads – short-form content (like what we create) is one of the fastest and best returns on investment in the world today.

I expect to make you much more than our fees in the coming months by helping you get more of the right customers who are ready to buy now… and if we keep working together over the next 12 months, I’m confident we can absolutely blow up your brand.

Actually, I can give you a plan to do just that during our first conversation – which is free!

So you’ll see the value by the time we hang up the phone – without ever spending a dime.

And look, if you don’t want to become a client, don’t worry about it. You won’t get any sales pitch or pressure from me of any kind, ever.

Here’s My SUPERSPREADER Promise To You:

You Find Our Conversation To Be Incredibly Valuable Or I’ll Pay You $200.00 Immediately To Compensate You For Your Time.

Now, obviously this is an amazing offer which you’ll probably never see from any other “social media agency”.

Think about it.

I’m personally generating a plan for you up front – for free – and then letting you pay me later if (and only if) we decide to work together long-term.

Plus, I’m taking it one BOLD step further by guaranteeing you’ll find this free plan immensely valuable – or I’ll pay you $200.00 just for wasting your time.

Just tell me, and it’s yours. No questions asked.

But I’m happy to put it on the line like this because my clients stay with me month after month, send in great feedback, and report great results.

Period.

Anyway – as you can imagine, I’ll get a LOT of interest from people who want to rapidly grow their social media presence (and get followers, engagement, and leads for their business) and that’s why I need you to read this next part carefully:

This Is NOT For Everybody.
Here’s Who I CAN Help:

After doing this for a while, I’ve identified the people I can really knock it out of the park for. I now have a strict (but very reasonable) set of criteria that needs to be met in order for us to proceed.

Here it is:

1. You have to have a solid business already.

This offer is for people who are up and running already and simply want to run a lot
faster and a lot farther.

After all, what’s the point of becoming the authority in your niche… when you’ve got nothing to sell… this isn’t for people who just want internet points. We want sales :)

1. You have to be willing to record videos.

We can tell you what to record, HOW to record it, EDIT it, SEO it, POST it, and follow-up
with it… but if you aren’t willing to record content (or give us a library of videos to pull from) – it’s going to be impossible to create great results.

1. You must have a good solid product and a good reputation.

We’re not in the business of blowing up the brands of sketchy people or terrible products. Everything we do together will not only bring in massive amounts of eyeballs, but we’ll be doing it in a way that creates massive goodwill in your market.

In order for us to do that, you need to have your act together.

In other words, you need to be legit.

That’s it! Those are my requirements.

Here’s What I Want You To Do Next

If you meet the criteria above and would like to talk to me personally about getting you incredible results, then I’ll happily set aside some time for you.

Here’s how the process works:

First, you’ll need to fill in an application. Don’t worry it’s simple and unobtrusive.

I just need to know what you’re selling, get an idea of what you want to accomplish, and so forth.

Here’s What Will Happen After That.

Once I have your application, we’ll set up a time for us to talk.

I’ll do some research and respond in 24 business hours at the most.

Our initial call will be between 45 minutes and an hour (usually it’s pretty quick).

This is where we really begin working to figure out exactly what you want… and how to make it happen.

I’ll painstakingly review your current social media presence, your goals, your offers, and so forth… and I’ll deliver a plan to blow up your brand immediately.

If you see the value in becoming a high-level client, great! We can talk about it.

And if you don’t want to become a client – that’s OK, too.

And if you tell me I’ve wasted your time, I’ll give you $200.

So you literally can’t lose.

(By the way – I’ve never had anyone feel like their time was wasted. Ever. That’s why I can make an offer like this. I DELIVER)

WARNING – TIME IS A FACTOR

This opportunity has to be extremely limited because of the intense amount of time needed to get you results.

Therefore, it’s physically impossible for me to work with more than a handful of people at any given time.

Also, you should realize, there’s a very large demand for social media agencies who actually know what they’re doing these days, and what I’m offering you is unprecedented.

So with that said, know that the window of opportunity won’t be open forever.

If you feel like this is right for you, click here, leave your application, and let’s talk.

Talk soon,

Roman
Superspreader Media

great person, he made me realize how to better present my business and how to have more reach with cold calling to bring my revenue up to 70-100k per project! Super learned a lot and I will definitely come back to this once I achieve these numbers

empoweredshay

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 5, 2023
Finally, A Social Media Agency Who Knows What They’re Doing… And We’ll Give You The Plan To Blow Up Your Brand… for FREE.

Dear Fastlaner,

I’m looking for a dream client I can make the number one authority in their niche.

If you’re that client, I’ll personally help you build a giant, “local celebrity” brand across all social media platforms to get you engagement, followers, and more importantly – leads and opportunities over the next 12 months.

Here’s why.

The first thing I’m going to do for you is to personally help you create a strategic content plan you can implement across all channels to build engagement (even if you’re brand new to any or all social media platforms).

There’s no charge for this and it only takes about 45 minutes for us to do together.

I’ll even do most of the heavy lifting for you… telling you exactly who to market to, what content to show them, and how to position yourself as the #1 go-to authority for your business, your niche, in your community.

At the end of this initial planning session, one of these three things will happen:

1. You will love the plan and decide to implement it on your own. If this is the case, I’ll wish you the best of luck and ask that you keep in touch and let me know how you’re doing.

2. You will love the plan and ask to become my client so I can personally help you execute, maximize, and blow up your presence (and profit from it) ASAP.

3. In the unlikely and unprecedented event that you feel like you wasted your time, I will send you $200 as payment immediately. No Questions asked. Your time is the most valuable asset you have, and I respect that.

Think about this.

The “worst” that can happen is you get $200 for “wasting” 45 minutes with me on zoom strategizing about what content you can post across all social media platforms to drive traffic, leads, and sales in 2023.

The best that can happen is we work together to dramatically increase your reach, your audience, your followers – and ultimately your business several times over.

Here’s How It’ll Work

I take a look at your current online presence, what you’ve got, what you’re doing, and what you want to achieve going forward.

Once we have those “raw materials”, I help you come up with a strategic plan of action to immediately start building your following, reach, and engagement across all platforms.

For example, I might show you how to structure your content to get people to raise their hands and say “I’m interested” (generating immediate leads for your business)... or how to get in front of the right people (that are actually interested in what you have to say)... and even how to expand your reach in your community, your market, and all the markets that are important to you.

And if you already have your social media accounts set up, we’re bound to whip up some cool content that would get them re-engaged with you immediately… and have people reaching out to do business with you (which could mean thousands of dollars in new business).

Two reasons:

First of all, I’ve become obsessed with how short-form content can radically transform your business. And it’s one of the things I do best.

Here’s how that works:

Assuming you’re happy and want my team and I to crank out tons of strategic short-form content for you all the time, you’ll probably want to continue working together long-term so we can help you script, edit, post, and strategically analyze what content is working, and where we need to shift.

Our “fee” ranges between $1,000-$3,000 per month… but if you think about it, it really doesn’t “cost” you anything.

Why?

Because if you have a real business, and it relies on generating qualified leads – short-form content (like what we create) is one of the fastest and best returns on investment in the world today.

I expect to make you much more than our fees in the coming months by helping you get more of the right customers who are ready to buy now… and if we keep working together over the next 12 months, I’m confident we can absolutely blow up your brand.

Actually, I can give you a plan to do just that during our first conversation – which is free!

So you’ll see the value by the time we hang up the phone – without ever spending a dime.

And look, if you don’t want to become a client, don’t worry about it. You won’t get any sales pitch or pressure from me of any kind, ever.

You Find Our Conversation To Be Incredibly Valuable Or I’ll Pay You $200.00 Immediately To Compensate You For Your Time.

Now, obviously this is an amazing offer which you’ll probably never see from any other “social media agency”.

Think about it.

I’m personally generating a plan for you up front – for free – and then letting you pay me later if (and only if) we decide to work together long-term.

Plus, I’m taking it one BOLD step further by guaranteeing you’ll find this free plan immensely valuable – or I’ll pay you $200.00 just for wasting your time.

But I’m happy to put it on the line like this because my clients stay with me month after month, send in great feedback, and report great results.

Period.

Anyway – as you can imagine, I’ll get a LOT of interest from people who want to rapidly grow their social media presence (and get followers, engagement, and leads for their business) and that’s why I need you to read this next part carefully:

Here’s Who I CAN Help:

After doing this for a while, I’ve identified the people I can really knock it out of the park for. I now have a strict (but very reasonable) set of criteria that needs to be met in order for us to proceed.

Here it is:

This offer is for people who are up and running already and simply want to run a lot

After all, what’s the point of becoming the authority in your niche… when you’ve got nothing to sell… this isn’t for people who just want internet points. We want sales :)

1. You have to be willing to record videos.

We can tell you what to record, HOW to record it, EDIT it, SEO it, POST it, and follow-up
with it… but if you aren’t willing to record content (or give us a library of videos to pull from) – it’s going to be impossible to create great results.

1. You must have a good solid product and a good reputation.

We’re not in the business of blowing up the brands of sketchy people or terrible products. Everything we do together will not only bring in massive amounts of eyeballs, but we’ll be doing it in a way that creates massive goodwill in your market.

If you meet the criteria above and would like to talk to me personally about getting you incredible results, then I’ll happily set aside some time for you.

First, you’ll need to fill in an application. Don’t worry it’s simple and unobtrusive.

I just need to know what you’re selling, get an idea of what you want to accomplish, and so forth.

Our initial call will be between 45 minutes and an hour (usually it’s pretty quick).

This is where we really begin working to figure out exactly what you want… and how to make it happen.

I’ll painstakingly review your current social media presence, your goals, your offers, and so forth… and I’ll deliver a plan to blow up your brand immediately.

If you see the value in becoming a high-level client, great! We can talk about it.

(By the way – I’ve never had anyone feel like their time was wasted. Ever. That’s why I can make an offer like this. I DELIVER)

This opportunity has to be extremely limited because of the intense amount of time needed to get you results.

Therefore, it’s physically impossible for me to work with more than a handful of people at any given time.

Also, you should realize, there’s a very large demand for social media agencies who actually know what they’re doing these days, and what I’m offering you is unprecedented.

If you feel like this is right for you, click here, leave your application, and let’s talk.

Talk soon,

Roman
Superspreader Media

Hi Roman, I saw you offering to edit 5 reels for $50, is this still available? My business is a self-love subscription box for women. Thank you!

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Hi Roman, I saw you offering to edit 5 reels for $50, is this still available? My business is a self-love subscription box for women. Thank you!
Hey @empoweredshay, it is still available.

(not available anymore)

Last edited:

DMass

Breaking Chains One Day At A Time...
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 11, 2021
I just wanted to post following my conversation with Roman last night.

We had a great conversation about Social Media, Videos, Editing, and other things and it's clear that Roman is great at what he does and really knows his stuff. Roman was able to provide huge value within 30 minutes and guide me on what I need to do and when to take my Social Media game to the next level.

I 100% recommend reaching out to him!

Thanks Roman!

TheSilverSpoon

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
309%
Nov 4, 2013
Man, Roman is an absolute wealth of knowledge when it comes to all things video. During our intro call, he provided us with tactical and actionable insights that were incredibly valuable. We've worked with several "growth experts" before, but Roman was able to provide more value in our intro call than many hours of paid consulting with others.

His expertise and guidance were spot-on, and we're super excited to work together in the future. If you're looking for someone who truly knows their stuff and can deliver real value, Roman is your guy!

A76

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Sep 19, 2010
Estonia
Become A Client… I’ll Give You The Plan For FREE.

Hello, Roman.

Its been almost a year since your first post. Is the offer still relevant? First month free and then $1000-3000?
We manufacture belts in Europe. In July we should have our products in USA, will give FBA a try. Very interested in what you're saying. Thank you

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Hello, Roman.

Its been almost a year since your first post. Is the offer still relevant? First month free and then $1000-3000?
We manufacture belts in Europe. In July we should have our products in USA, will give FBA a try. Very interested in what you're saying. Thank you
Almost a year... wow time flies.

Yeah, still relevant. Strategy call is free, not first month.

E-com isn't our specialty but I'm positive I can get you pointed in the right direction even if it's not a good fit. Book a call!

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
May 18, 2023
Our focus has naturally shifted to producing more short-form content.

We just did this one for @RayAndré.

I'm running a temporary FREE offer, if you want a sample video like this done for you, drop a comment or DM me.

Is lazy boots a website? I searched it up and it brought me to lazyboots.io, and it said it’s a fake website and it’s trying to steal financial info, could be my virus blocker but what’s up with it?

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
He has a new venture ...

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
May 30, 2023

Dear Fastlaner,

I’m looking for a dream client I can make the number one authority on social media in their niche.

If you’re that client, I’ll personally help you build a giant, “local celebrity” brand on social media to get you engagement, followers, and more importantly – leads and opportunities over the next 12 months.

Here’s why.

The first thing I’m going to do for you is to personally help you create a strategic content plan you can implement on your YouTube channel to build engagement (even if you’re brand new to social media).

There’s no charge for this and it only takes about 30 minutes for us to do together.

2. You will love the plan and ask to become my client so I can personally help you execute, maximize, and blow up your social media presence (and profit from it) ASAP.

3. In the unlikely and unprecedented event that you feel like you wasted your time, I will send you $200 as payment immediately. No questions asked. Your time is the most valuable asset you have, and I respect that.

Think about this.

The “worst” that can happen is you get $200 for “wasting” 30 minutes with me on zoom strategizing about what content you can post on social media to drive traffic, leads, and sales in 2023.

Here’s How It’ll Work

Once we have those “raw materials”, I help you come up with a strategic plan of action to immediately start building your social media following, reach, and engagement.

For example, I might show you how to structure your videos to get people to raise their hands and say “I’m interested” (generating immediate leads for your business)... or how to get in front of the right people (that are actually interested in what you have to say)... and even how to expand your reach in your community, your market, and all the markets that are important to you.

And if you already have your social media going, we’re bound to whip up some cool content that would get them re-engaged with you immediately… and have people reaching out to do business with you (which could mean thousands of dollars in new business).

Two reasons:

First of all, I’ve become obsessed with how social media content can radically transform your business. And it’s one of the things I do best.

Here’s how that works:

Assuming you’re happy and want my team and I to crank out tons of strategic social media content for you all the time, you’ll probably want to continue working together long-term so we can help you script, edit, post, and strategically analyze what content is working, and where we need to shift.

Our “fee” ranges between $1,000-$5,000 per month… but if you think about it, it really doesn’t “cost” you anything.

Why?

Because if you have a real business, and it relies on generating qualified leads – social media content (like what we create) is one of the fastest and best returns on investment in the world today.

I expect to make you much more than our fees in the coming months by helping you get more of the right customers who are ready to buy now… and if we keep working together over the next 12 months, I’m confident we can absolutely blow up your social media presence.

Think about it.

Period.

Anyway – as you can imagine, I’ll get a LOT of interest from people who want to rapidly grow their social media presence (and get views, followers, and leads for their business) and that’s why I need you to read this next part carefully:

Here’s Who I CAN Help:

Here it is:

2. You have to be willing to record videos.

3. You must have a good solid product and a good reputation.

Our initial call will be about 30 minutes (usually it’s pretty quick).

Talk soon,

Roman
Superspreader Media

Damn, thats Russel Brunson's copy structure...

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
UPDATE JAN 10, 2024:

In the last ~12 months we've matured into a proper agency. We’re editing and posting over 500 videos per month. We have 3 full-time video editors / animators, and a full-time social media manager to write descriptions and post everything.

I partnered with a kick-a$$ branding consultant who is now running all of our client strategy.

And we are still offering free strategy calls (but maybe not for much longer, we're getting pretty busy)

If you think the call was stupid and wasted your time, I’ll send you $200. (I’ve done over 150 strategy calls and nobody has ever taken my money)

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT for you if you aren’t making at LEAST $10k+ per month. You MUST have a solid business already, and be able to invest money into marketing (minimum $3k/month). If you don’t have resources to put in, or stuff that’s already selling, then our strategies just won’t make sense for you.

Last edited:

indierocknrolla

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 26, 2016
I had a few conversations with Mark and Roman over the past month. Initially to see if they could help offload some of the work from our in-house editing team. While editing/delivery alone wasn't their thing, the conversations became more big-picture. We're making some major changes to our business model right now, and the insight from the guys was much appreciated.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.